Eplioue

Two year later

We are all setting down married living our happiest life with i being pregnant with another baby girl who is called Peyton Hope Anderson.

Cohen and I already have our first daughter called Georgina Hart Anderson who is only two years old girl that is a beautiful splitting image of her dad Cohen.

"Momma looks what daddy brought me"Georgie said excitedly to me.

I watch him carefully carry our first in his arms being so protected of her like he lives depending on it!

You should of had seen him when I was about to go into labour with Georgie oh my goodness he was reading all the baby books he has brought online which almost convinced me that he was going to make the whole online website shop to become empty.

"I see your dad is spoiling too much then" I said to my little girl Georgie.
She looks at me with a big adorable toothy smile on her face, giggling softly when clapping her hand before he picks her up from the ground.

"I am not spoiling our little girl however, I am just treating her like my princess"he states to me.
I think it is more or less the same definition of spoiling moreover it is more wording differently than I has say it.

"It is basically the same thing"I pointed out that to him.

I wished I could get a photographer to take a photograph of us as a family photo together, Emma is included in our little family because she is his cousin hence why she would join us in our photo although we could ask her if she knows someone else who seems into photography.

"I cannot help it treating my threes girl like royalty can I"he laugh happily to me.

He put his hands on my eight month pregnant stomach as we both feel a little kick on my stomach also Georgie is looking at us with the looks of pure confusion written all over her face.

The door bells buzzing throughout the house, we are both looking at each other to guess who it is in our mind and He go answering our front door.

"Hello neighbours"said Masons.

I look around to see my best friend Rhea is not here with masons, little Georgie laugh at the expression on masons face when Cohen join in with her.

"Where is she? my best Rhea Ohh is she not to supposed to be here today too?"I asked confused to mason.
My phone buzz which means that I has already got a text message from Rhea complaining about that doctor order's.

Rhea: the doctor told me I could not anything to strenuous and masons is getting lot overprotective of me.

"She is in the car sitting down moaning about the doctor orders"informed Mason.

I stiff my laughter since I know that Rhea is a rebel at the age of ten also she is not afraid to speak her mind too.

A image comes to my mind when imagining Rhea reaction to the doctor ordered giving a doctor her most deadly of glares to silent them.

"Fudge cake, i do not care about what this joy kills of a doctor says it is not like I am going to the moon or Venus?"asked Rhea.
I hear Rhea complaining about her doctors as she is coming out of masons car when he notices she is about to leave their car, he quickly dashed out my house that I share with Cohen to go help Rhea.

"There is no point of stopping her now masons because once I told my wife that exact same thing about how it is too late to eat ice cream"he laughed a pitiful laugh.

He is wishing Mason luck with my best friend Rhea especially when she is her third trimester of pregnancy like I am.

"What she do?" Questioned masons.

We are all walking into our living room to catch up on each other lives, Georgie our little girl is turning three soon just a couple months after Rhea daughter Alexia is turning three tomorrow.
I decided to have a little get together with the whole entire group who have decided to move out here after college to stay in the same neighbourhood plus both Carter and Luke lives here.

"I told him it is never too late for ice cream and if he ever disagrees with me then he can go sleep on the couch" I explain to Mason.

I drink water even though I wish it could be coffee since the little two angels has been keeping me up all night, first it is Georgie with her cute little giggling like that girl is filled with too energy and then it is her baby sister in my stomach that keeps on kicking me in my stomach with excitement anytime she heard a family member voice.

"You are absolute legend Rea" cheers Rhea.

We tried to hug each other but our bumps has got in way of doing so, we are now high fives in each other after that we are both heading straight into my living room as our cautious husband are following behind us.

"Good luck masons" I joked to Mason.

The door bells rings with a quickly silent debate on who should get our front, Rhea used the excuse of following the doctor order and I used the same excuse into why we both cannot go to get the door which only leaves for masons and him to answer the door.

"Hola familia"greet Luke.

A very tan Luke looking like he forgot to put sunscreen on is not looking too good right now meanwhile Dani peers to be fairly tan when she walks into my house pushing in her baby buggy with a three year old Levi holding her hands as they all walks into our house.

"Excuse Luke, because he took us to Spain as a work so now he think that he can speak Spanish"Said, Dani.

He walks over to Georgie friends to place her sitting on the floor next to her friends alexia Carter's and Sienna's toddler, Levi Dani's and Luke's child, Rhea is still pregnant with masons who they are both going to Sierra.
Our little children are all playing merrily together with us keeping a close eyes on them for their safety.

"GiaGia and Lexlex"A very excited Levi who is a three-year-old called out to my daughter Georgie and her friends Lexi.

I can hear a lot of giggling coming from our daughter mouth due to her being such an happy baby also my husband Cohen is making funny faces to her.

"Yeah Levi" babbled Georgie.

Sienna and I keep on gushing at how cute they are both interacting with each other like he is so protective of her from a young age, I am shipping them so much when they grow into their teens years thereafter this amount of cuteness can not be contain.

A strays of happiness drip drops down my eyes as I am full with so much content at my life. I think to myself I am going to give them a happy life and to cherish them forever.