Chapter 22

Cohen Point of view

"You two are way too funny"I laughed to them.

I have just seen her having a laughing with her friend Rhea which is great to boast up her mood though because she definitely in need of a little cheering up to do with four of our friends returning back to America.
"It is one of my best talented gifts"said Rhea.

She nods her head agreeing with Rhea being talented or gifted herself. I just got so lost on Rhea talented gift because I wanted know what it is the whole time but I still did not have any clue.
"What is? Is it Acting weirdly" I joked to Rhea.

I see from the corner of my eyes that she is trying her best not to laugh at my joked because it is about her best friends after all.
Rhea rolled her eyes at me , faking a laugh out loud and clearly not finding my joked too amusing at all.

"Nope but it is putting smile on people faces "corrected Rhea.

I guess Rhea does make her feel happy, laugh and put a smile on her face most of the time when she talk about a few of the crazy stuff that Rhea somehow managed to roped her into over the years.

"Alright you two let do something productive tomorrow "she order us.

I hear her clapping her hand, rolling up her sleeves of her jeans denim jacket with a little glints of excitement in her eyes.

"This sounds interesting" i said in fascinatingly to her.

I am all up for a challenge neither way I will make sure that she wins by faking to lose neither way it is all of us just having a good old laugh, having fun also making these times.

"Like a competition"guessed Rhea
A competition will bring out the fun in everyone in despite of all the worrying, sadness and troubles drama.

"I have just got an crazy idea"she said interestingly to me.

I leaned on the banister deep in thoughts of what her crazy ideas could be until I voiced out my thoughts to her besides I will try my best to make her smile or feel safe if she ever feel lonely then I will always be there for her.

"Which is what?" I asked her curiously.

A laugh of pure heartfelt laughter escape from her mouth in this instance of her plan brewing in her head to brainstorm all of our challenges for this day.

"It is a surprise"she said excitedly to me.

My girl is very good with keeping surprises since she is not giving into her favourite orange dairy milk chocolate bar is right in the palms of my hand.

"So...Are you going to tell us?" I ask her persuasively.

I rip open that exact chocolate bar but she still is not giving into it until she snatched the chocolate bar from my own hand while munching the half of the chocolate bar in her hand.

"No , because it would not be a surprise anymore" she explains to me.

A victory smile is display on her face when I notice all the chocolate I was going to bribe her with is now gone. Rhea is laughing as she watches the situation unfolds right in front of her also Reagan does a cute little victory dances.

"Is it going to be a bake off"guessed Rhea again.

We are all walking out to the house to do this amazing afternoon full of excitement as she was acting completely chill out earlier even though I know she is going to be really ecstatic about it on the inside.

"Are we going to that activity centre?" I ask her questionably.

She sitting in the driver seat as I seat in the passenger seat right beside with Rhea sitting in the back seat of her car. We are all waiting patiently for the traffic lights to turn green in any minute from now and then until we have reached our destination according to her.

"I'm not going to tell you even if you guessed it right" she told me.

She park her car in the parking lot waiting to find the right spot to parking in until she decided it is time for us to get out of her car.

We continue walking to reach the actual event that are going to be taking place in this woodland area which I think she and Rhea have both been here before as a look of familiarity displays on their faces .

"I think I actually might remember this place" Rhea ponder out loud to her.

"This is the exactly same that you are probably thinking of right now"she confirmed to Rhea.

A looks of realisation is on Rhea face as if it have just dawned on her that she holds so many childhood memories here with my girl Rea.

"We have so many childhood memories of this place"Rhea gasped to her.

They are both sighing with content of their childhood memories as little child. She seems so full of joy here like possible remembering her mum has brought her here before raising to fame afterwards it was just her grandparents who often used to brought her here.

"So what do you say do to making one more new memorable memories in this place"she suggested to Rhea.

I kicked the falling leaves on the floor to my right side with my feet, I smile at the sight of hearing her giggling with joy and happiness in her eyes as she brings me along with her.

"Is this the place that you always talk about it to me?" I ask her.

She nodded her head observing which activity does she want to do first slowly run after Rhea to join her best friend on this activities.
"She looks so much like her mother doesn't she?"said A strange man who is wearing sunglasses.

Oh for fudging sake!
I thought all of this strange stuff would finally stop happening to us for once in our lives but as it goes to show you cannot control the way life goes furthermore I am just going to keep off finding a solution to ours problems.

"Excuse me who are you talking about?"I ask confusedly to the strange man.

I will join her later to start of our competition as for now, I am going to keep this creep away from her.

"I am talking about the girl who I just saw you talking to her"A strange man pointed out the obvious to me.

Did this man just confess to watch my conversation with her?

"Why does any of that concern you when it is none of your business"I questioned to a strange man.

The strange man turns back to look at me before he has already starting walking away from the woodlands activities centre.

"Ohh you will soon find out on her birthday"a strange man hinted to me.

So I think to myself hmm he definitely looks familiar but somehow I could not put a finger on it.

I shrugged it off for now and quickly jogging to catch up with her and Rhea wall climbing challenge to enjoy the rest of the day.enjoying yourself however I could not shake off this weird feeling in the back of my mind afterwards we went back into the car to go home.

I did not want to make her feel anxious about my in counter with a strange man today or maybe I will tell her some other time.
______________________________________________

Who do you think the strange man is?

And what was he possibly hinting at or about to Cohen?