Chapter 29- The Proposal

One year later

Cohen Point of view

I am nervous about proposing to her tonight even though I have planned this whole entire day to go smoothly without any further problems, issues or drama to ruin it.

My mum always said to me "when you know you just know"

Now thinking back to when my mum said that I kinda figure out my mum was talking about that day to me and what my mum was saying is only I can tell if Reagan is the one for me.

I have starting thinking that my mum would have love her so much more like her own daughter you know because my mum kinda of have this sixth sense from telling another people aural.

"Rea, get your coat on!" I exclaimed to her.
She reaches out for her coat on the coat hangers , puts her coat on slipping her arms through the sleeves holes and shrugged it on her body.

"Why?" She asks me curiously looking a bit puzzled with what I just tell her to do.

I do not want to be freezing to death when I am going to get down in one knee to ask her to marry me plus the weather here is absolutely bone-chilling freezing here.

"Because It is going to be really cold outside " i told to her.

I check the weather forecast today for any sign of wet weather rain, windiness, snow or sunshine because you will be surprised that it snows in April last year.

"Okay okay i will do as you say if only you can please explain why to me"she tells me.

She is even more cuter than before when she curious as she raises an suspicious eyebrow, her lips are pouty ; she bites her lips deep into thoughts thinking about whether she wants to know more or she will keep observing our surroundings on the way there.

"How about we can just go now and you can ask me questions later?"I questioned her.

I rushes us out the door into our driveway to make sure everything goes as planned for her surprise proposal plus we got everyone there for her including our family members , friends who live here with us and the other who have taken their time to flew out to see us here today.

"Why can't you just tell me already?"she asked me desperately wanting to know what her surprise is going to be like.

If I were in her shoes I would want to find out what is my surprise going to be like or questionably waiting for the unexpected to happen.

"Because it would ruin the purpose of the surprises"I said.

"Well in that case is it a good or bad surprise?"she asked me nervously.

"It is a good surprise"I assured her.

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time now ever since I rescue her from being kidnapped in that horrible abandoned building all my mind could ever think about was her because she made my horrible days turn into the best days of my life.

"I would take your words for it then"I assumed that he was right and I have every reason to believe him.

"Good,good"I said, like a nerve wreck.