Chapter 7

Reagan Point of view

I have decided that I am going with my best friend Rhea today on a shopping trip with Rhea and him that is unless he wants to keep me company of course.

I cannot simply stressed out the fact that I definitely new clothes for the last term of school as it is my last month of school since I spend most of my time, going through online learning, writing a few songs in my notebook and starting learning to pick myself up from off the ground.

"Why do you even need to go shopping?"he ask me questionably.

I know judging by the way my wardrobe it is looking really bad however, I really need to go shopping because I need to show the world that the tougher version of me.

"To show the world what I am made of"I said to him passionate about this causes.

I am passionate about so many things right now however, I still do need a new badass looks with a stylish outfit to make me look fierce , fiery and smoking hot.
"And what is my girl who by the way is you made out of?"He questioned me.

I gasped

No I really did gasp in shock this whole entire time like seriously did he just ask me that or is he simply playing with me.

"I am made out of steel and gold, Cohen"I said loud enough for the whole of neighbours hood to hear me.

I realise that I might wake everyone else up who is still sleeping at this time, I sadly sigh because I want to sleep too on the other hand , I suddenly then remember that I am going on a shopping spree with my boyfriend Cohen and my best friend Rhea.

"Reagan, you have now convinced me that you truly do deserve a whole new change of style"he said proudly to me.

He chuckles at my enthusiasm while clapping his hand proudly at me and this my friends is what I call the best boyfriend in the world.

We both have good vibes, support each other no matter what, encourage each other to be the best person that we can be also he is my solid foundation of happiness.
"I love you and I am not only saying that because you finally agree to go with me" i rejoice in happiness.

I run up to jump or to hug which neither way he catches me in the the air, spinning me around twice before dropping me on the couch next to him.
"I love you by the way"he whispered in my ear making it sound seductively.

He still got that affected on me since the first time I saw him, it is so unfair how he does not get a croaky morning voice however my voice sounds so terribly weird in the morning that i do not want to have to explain it to anyone.

The doorbell ring twice until i decided to get the front door to open it up for the person whosever at the other side of the door. I see my best friend Rhea standing there with her now boyfriend mason.
"Hello I am co-"

"Oh you must be the boy that my best friend is probably talking about to me" Rhea interrupting me.

I nervously laugh hoping Rhea does not spill the beans or anything else of what I say about him on the phone to Rhea.

I am silently praying in my mind right now because he might laugh out loud at me when hear all words I say about him. I am so thankful that mason Rhea boyfriend is here to save the day.
"Anyway my name is mason"mason my best friends boyfriend introduce himself to my boyfriend Cohen.

"Oh so must be the guy who Rhea and my girlfriend Rea was talking about you on her phone one time"he remembered hearing mason name.

Well, this is about to get more interesting I think to myself that is because he is really meeting mason Rhea boyfriend for the first time, I also remember when he thought mason was one of fandom followers in my old school.

"All good words I hope?"mason ask hopefully look between all of us.
I laugh awkwardly at the situation at hand, it not like I was lying or anything so what if I twist the truth a little bit back then but it was okay because I hardly ever knew him then as I know him now.

"Okay,it is time for me to confess.Mason is with my best friend Rhea but before she is the one who has an actual crush on him"I confess to him.

The truth really set you free I think to myself. I can already feel a big fat heavy weight that has been lifted off my shoulders now.

"Girl I am not going to lie but that day was actually funny in itself"Rhea admit to me laughing at my dismay.

I look at Rhea to see that Rhea is looking back at me for a little while until we both started bursting into a tiny fits of giggles with the boys looking over at us like we are crazy.

"I truly miss you Rhea" i panted waiting to catch my breath again.

We all walked out of the house to go shopping outside today, we think that it might be a good idea if the boys did they own carpool also I get to share a car rides with my best friend Rhea.
"I miss you too butch!"Exclaims Rhea excitedly.

The boys are arriving early before us because Rhea and I thoughtfully enough decided to buy them a drink from Starbucks while we get ourselves brown sugar bubble tea.

*******************************
Cohen Point of view
*******************************
I see the girls walking into the shopping mall already holding drinks for us in both of their hand while gossip about anything in general.

"I hear that from Rhea that you and her best friend met each other on your mission to protect her. Is that true?"mason asked me intriguedly .

I understand that Rhea is her best friend but her friends surely love to Mason everything. I am not even going to deny it because quite frankly I am in love with her and i forever will be as well.

"Yeah and it was actually the most great day of my life.what about you and Rhea?"I ask Mason to get to know him a little bit more better.

I call her on my phone to see what is taken them for so long.mind you that I am worried that something might happen to her again.she picks up on the third ring.

Co: hello, where are you two?
Rea: oh hey Rhea and I are just
sitting down on the bench.

Co: why aren't you guys over here with mason and I

Rea: we both think that it would be if you and mason could actually start to get to know each other more better.

Co:well of course I miss being with the guys but they said that they would come over here for their spring break.

Rea: really does that mean the girl will too

Rhea: we are coming on our way so don't worry about her lover boy.

Co:yeah yeah but hurry up because your lover Rhea is looking a little lost without you.

Rea: we will be right there in five minutes.