Chapter 15

Reagan Point of view

Oh I wondered what is taking him and my grandparents so long  in living room just to have one simple conversation although I am tiniest tiny bit suspicious of what they are talking about to be honest.

"Pssh Rea,Reagan you know that you want to spy or at least east drops on their conversation" my mind says to me.

Yeah right like I would actually east drop on their conversation then you must clearly not know me at all and besides I have My Diablous King book to finish reading by the author Aura BuB since I sadly just finished reading mafias girl by beallarkebliffin.

"Girl who are you actually kidding here me or yourself?"ask Rhea looking at me expectantly.

I quickly snap out of my daydream about three of my favourite fictional characters Aidan in Where the stars Align , Jason from mafias girl which the ending break my heart , Diablo from My Diablous King who swoon worthy but most importantly stop me from talking to myself.

"Erm.....nothing"
I try to think of something so that my best friend does not caught me from being noisy or even in my own conversation with myself.

"Let me guess here.....you want to east drops on their conversation with your hubby"guessed Rhea correctly.

I hold did she just say? Did I Reagan Delilah smith not deny it but oh well I guess there is no point of denying it when it could come true in the future hopefully.

"Gosh I hate it when you are right!"I joked to Rhea.

I have got to give to her for her creditably of being almost right ninety nine percent of the time if It does not depends on the almost one percent of the time when she guessed one thing wrong.

"Trust me you do not hate when I am right because what would you do without me?" Rhea sniggered to me.

I think about it, if I could do a lot of activities without my best friend but yet it would never be the same way without her.

"Go to Italy to go join the mafias there" I said seriously to Rhea without even trying to break my whole act to her.

My mind has started wondering off with the most random stuff like for instance joining the Italian mafias which by the way even more crazy than i going skydiving or bungee jumping off a high cliff.
"Oh then I want to tag along"said Rhea enthusiastically.

This is one of the reason why she is my best friend because we are always there for each other and when the other person may go so does the other person friend must follow them without a second thoughts though.
"You are not going to stop-"I paused midway through speaking when I realise that she was not actually going to stop or know that I was actually just joking about it.

"We would both be an amazing assets being apart of the Italian mafias"Rhea laughed out loud when we both started looking at each other until I soon joined in with her laughter for a short period of time.

I actually would not like to go as far to say that we would be an great asset to the Italian mafias however I do think that we have badass fighting skills including our own intelligence.

"We are both crazy for thinking of the idea of joining the Italian mafias"i giggles so much.

We both went into another fits of laughter at just the thought of joining the Italian or any other mafias even after all the pain I went through the unthinkable.

"Some people may call it crazy but it seems like an perfectly awesome idea to me"Rhea stated to me.

I have to hand it to my best friend, she has this very unbreakable mindset in a way of her own thinking of being so carefree or not letting anything get in the way of her own happiness.