Chapter 21

Reagan point of view

This morning I woke up feeling  absolutely guttered that Sienna , Dani have to go the airport yesterday afternoon to leave England to travel back to American even though I know it would not be the end of our friendship journey because the wonderful technogly was invention to called mobile phone which have these apps skype , face time , contact and etc.

The whole group take one last photo at the airport together for the sake of membories because it might be a very long time

"hmm what should I wear"I muttered to myself.

I am singing toxic by Britney spears in the kitchen swaying my body to the beat of the music while I am spreading jam on my toast and I am getting so deep into the song especially when the beat drops that I did not even realise that he was standing there right in the doorway just watching me however, in my defence that song has been stuck up in my head all day.

"do not stop for me" he said standing close dangerously to me.

He caught me so off guard that my jam toast accidently slipped out of my hand and then sadly onto the floor when I went to go pick it back up to go put it in the bin sighing with sadness of what a waste of breakfast.

"how much of that did see you?"I ask him.

I stand right back again but this time is different as I feel something is standing very closely to me when I turn I see him facing me that there is no space between us and his breath is fanning my neck which is sending tiny little spark or tingles down my whole entire body in a huge shock of waves.

"just enough rea, just enough rea" he whispered repeatedly into my ear.

The song soon ended. My phone was on shuffle on Spotify of course ,so the song soon change to a  really heated Spanish song that I have not been able to listen due to the one hundred eighty song that I have on the apps.

"Oh, I am sorry did you want anything?" I  quired him.

I could not hear because my music was still playing loud in the background just kidding, I totally did hear him but I love listening to the sound of his voice maybe I should put it as my ringtone when anytime he calls me and vice versa for his ringtone.

Nah, why do that when I gets to listen to his deep voice every single morning.

"you, I want you"he smirked to me.

I stand there for more than one minute watching his eyes zeroing on me thinking what is up with him eyeing me like I am his prey.

"Ohh, I did not know that I was a breakfast dish"I sassed him.

He let out a breathy chuckles with his eyes wide in amusement smiling like there is no tomorrow if he finds that funny then I should probably consider being a comedian as my side job.

"Reagan, I want you and only you"he rephrase his sentence to me.

I feel a hot blushes tinted my cheeks red as a tomato internally thinking to myself he makes me feel happy, laugh out loud with joy, make me feel flustered and feel alive again.

My mood suddenly began to change thinking about all of our other friends who have travel back to their country to stay with their friends and family.

"Miss them so much" I exclaimed to him.

My mind will probably start to wander if I ever get to see them again because I have now formed the perfect friendship group with my best friend Rhea who knows me since I was three , the stunning Sienna who put any other girl to shame , intelligent Dani, Carter and even Luke.

"how about we dance of this sadness away"he suggested to me.

At this point of time I have decide that he is the best person who I could spend the rest of my life with him every single fudging day , month and year with him. 

"oh my my if somebody could tell me that the world would shake"exaggerated rhea

I have no clue what my best friend is talking about when she walks into the room plopping herself on a chair in the kitchen. I starting looking like she has two head then we both bursting into laughter also the most unexpected thing happen , he join in laughing with us which is rare because it hard to make him laugh a full on chuckles.

"how much intake of sugar did you have this afternoon?"I ask rhea.

We all finishes laughing at the fact rhea is a big ball of positivity energy. I wipe my tears away from laughing so hard when he hand me over a bottle of water because my mouth feel dry and parched like the savanna  dessert  from all this laughing although I am glad she was able to cheer me up.

"sorry mom but I am not even on sugar" joked Rhea.

I honestly do not know for her why she call me mom just now but I will let it slide for now.

"oh I forgot you are normally this hyper" i mentioned to Rhea.

"will tell you what I am high on" whispered rhea

"well I am high in love "I told rhea.

He looked at me for a split second before walking dangerously close to me with that same half smile and half smile that make my stomach flutter as if there were actual butterflies in stomach like there always have been since the first time had I met  or constantly every day I spend with him.

"In fact I am not high in love"said Rhea.

I know that Rhea is trying to balance the college life with her personal life attending all these classes at Collins mills college.

Rhea laugh out loud although I can tell that she is sadly tired of all the workload of her work due to the fact she does happen to procrastinate with life.

"Then what are you high on?"I urged Rhea to tell me.

I secretly think that Rhea would need to slowed down on her amount of caffeine coffee intake with her bouncing off the walls even though she needs to hand in her last minute essay to her college lecturers.
"nothing but drunk in love"rhea sang loud to me.

I am thinking about should I entertain her this idea of her singing drunk in love by Beyoncé and jay -z with her nor should I just simply keep quiet.

Nope, I decided to sing my heart out with my best friend Rhea all day long with him watching us but mostly me until she have to go home.