Wedding part 2

Cohen Point of view

Cohen Point of view
" you look absolutely stunning my beautiful heart" I cried happy tears.

Seeing her standing in front of me in her wedding dress is so surreal looking like my queen of Aphrodite or should I say the queen of my heart.

"You look absolutely handsome all proper done up in a suit and tie" she compliments me on my appearance.

She once said to me that a man in a suit wearing glasses is her die hard guilty pleasure after seeing Tommy Shelby from the peaky blinders also she say that I could pull it off more than him.

"It now times to save your wedding vows" announces pastor Paul.

I take a sheet of paper from my pocket before reading it until deciding that I do not need a piece of paper to tell me what I think about my girl, I ripped it into shredded and so she does.

"I do not need to write down vows not when i can recite every words or promises to you from my heart" i informed her.

The whole crowd laughing out loud or gasped at us with their gaping eyes probably in shock but for those people who have known us for years now have now realise we are not like ordinary couples.

"I guess you are right then"she agrees with me.

The laughter has now dead now, it is time for me to now say my vows from the heart to her taking a deep breath before I begin to say it to her.

I begin to say my vows "Reagan, the day I found out that I was going to move to a different country to protect a famous person daughter who is you by the way. I then thought to myself this was going to be an easy job until I started to fall in love with her"

I hear the crowd awning in sadness for us having to go through the hardship of life when we were not even ready for it yet because we were not adults at the time we were only stuck in secondary school.

"Also the day I was given a chance to be with you again after the flood of has wrecked up our lives in the last past couple of years and I promise to always keep you happy, safe, warm, love you for the internality as well to be by your side because without you I am nothing but this humble man" I continue with my speech to her.

I hear her crying tears of happiness during in my wedding vows to her which is a good sign she is not feeling down or sad on our wedding day.

She started off her vows with the beginning of the her life before she met me.

"Cohen, before you I was living the rest of my life reading fictional book, hanging out with my friends but sadly feeling this emptiness eating away at heartstring without knowing feeling this passion, love or the happiness you have giving me over again to just simply being with you" she tell me.

I see a full blown smile on her face, although her veils is making it harder for me to see her gorgeous face with her my bluish- Grey eyes colour, her fair complexion and her naturally brown hair.

"You have shown me a life full of surprises, extraordinarily, heartfelt and laughter. You have also taught me love is just written in books as it is can also come true in real life too. You see me for who I really am including all the saddest part of my life making my heart become whole again"she laugh looking back at the beginning of our journey together.

A little small tiny tears escape from my eyes until the whole water work's came flowing down in one go. The pastor nods him telling me it is time to lift up her veil so I eagerly await for the next instructions.

"It is time to kiss your bride"pastor Paul said to me.

Honestly the pastor don't have to tell me because I am about just to kiss with so much passion, love, integrity also happiness. We are now husband and wife I am personally all for giving her my last name to then give her everything that I am.

"Yes, I have been waiting patiently all day to kiss you Rea" i said excitedly to her.

Kissing her on her lips have always been my favourite part of day including holding her in my arms as I am  so willingly to take her every where with me to explore the world one day at a time.

"Not as much as I have wanting to kiss"she laugh to me.

*******************************
One hour later
********************************

We are safely made it to our wedding reception party but Reagan left me alone to attend to all the guests because she have a surprise for me.

"There you are Rea"I said happily to her.

I am so glad to finally see her again, I know she has only been gone for five minutes sorting out her surprise for me when I also has gotten her a surprise of my own to give her myself.

"Do not speak now your surprise is about to coming on it way" she hushed me.

I quiet down to see what is she staring at into the instance for one minute until a slideshow plays out loud on the big screen with a song that she was working on five days ago before our wedding.

"You did not have to get me anything" I reminds her.

She shrugged like it is nothing yet we all continued to watch the slideshow she made of us especially using all of our goofy to loving moments on the screen.

"Oh it's nothing but it is just a small gratitude to say thank you for being the best husband Mr Anderson" I nudge him playfully.

The slideshow ends with a little rays of light or unfortunates circumstances can bring together two more desperate heart beat.
Love is more than what meets the eyes.

"No problem mrs Anderson" I said head over heels in love to her.

I just love calling her by her new last name; we shared now since we are now newly weds.

"I bet you are going to love calling me by your last name now"she said knowingly to me.

She knows me too well.
"Of course I will when saying Mrs Reagan Anderson suit you more than Reagan smith"

"What if I do it the kardasion style by using a pythons in my name like Reagan Delilah smiths-Anderson"

"I will let you do just that because you are always both a  Smith and Anderson to me"I said lovingly to her.

I realise many journeys are not about how fast you get there or what the silent bus home when you are feeling so tired after a long dredging hour of your least favourite subject.

Journeys are always going to be about the people who are willing to help through a hard time in your life, learning there is always light at the end of the tunnel and Visualising your life plan might not be as simple as it seems.

I met her under the most difficult circumstances in her life, I would do anything from stopping her from hurting because a heart  also a girl like her does not need to go through all the sadness in life.