Chapter 10

Cohen Point of view

Our drive home to her grandparents house was very relaxing for instance when i was driving one of my hand was on the stirring wheel while the other I uses to hold her hand towards end of course because her safety is important first.

I park the car near the house when getting the car afterwards I would open the side her of the door.
"Well do something more fun"I suggest to her.

I could hear her brain functioning together when I made a suggestion to do something fun today with her to brighten up both of our moods.
"where is this conversation going?"she asks me cluelessly.

She looks at me blankly probably thinking what I am even talking about now but then suddenly she finally gets it.
"When says I jump, you are supposed jump out of the car and into my arms"I instructed her.

I go through the whole step by step plan promising her that I will always catch her when she falls.
"Are we really going to this?"she asks me doubtfully.

She takes some more convincing to do before she nodding her head in agreement with me.
"Yes I am one hundred and ten percent serious that we are going to do this"i said reassuring her about jumping into my arms.

She finally complies with my slightly fun suggestions by getting herself prepared to jump into my arms and I hear giggling before compose herself again.

"Okay, if you say so boss"she sassily to me.

She is sighing upon standing up slightly to jump in to my arms with a little look on her face as if she almost asks me am I happy now.

"Maybe you should call me boss more often"i said suggestively to her with a slyly smirk on face.

We have so much fun together with our banter, laying down on her bed when she is on her computer writing down her own lyrics and throwing our good ideas back forth together.
"If I call you boss then what does that make me?"she asks me curiously.

I could tell that she did not mean for her question to come out slightly more sarcastic than just a mere of curiosity.
"It makes you mine"I whispered softly into my ear almost fanning a side of her face with my breath.

I can tell that she is affected by my presence as I am of hers.
"I think we already have establish boss"She mirror my reaction of me whispered softly into my ears and then she laugh in my face.

I am so proud of my queen of my heart aka my girl Reagan for how far she became instead of letting the past pain keep dragging her down she find the ability to keep moving forward especially with her new growth sassiest that I always know that she has in her.

"You won't be able to laugh once you find out why"I said to her standing dangerously close to her like right in between her legs.

I could literally just start listing all the way I could have her and show her my dominance side.

However, that side of me would not show for now because I will always be patiently waiting until she is ready for it.
"Ooo really?" She ask me challengingly.

I chuckles at her fierceness because I think it is adorable yet I kinda of find it really attractive in her.
"Yes and now jump" I commanded her.

She listens to me without overthinking it everything anymore as she jump straight into my arms and I immediately catch her.
"Omds that was fun although I love the thrill of it all"she gushes with an look of excitement in her eyes until she reminds her that she have to help her grandma Elisa in the kitchen.

I am definitely feeling that there is one more important words that is missing from the middle of her sentence.
"Why do I think that the next words that are probably going to come out of lips is but?"I questioned her.