Chapter 16

Cohen Point of view

Three weeks later

I have decided to tell her about the exciting news to do with her getting her own record labels well of course not yet she is going to be writing a short demo for this music label the imaginative.

I just need to get her consent along with her approval to share one of her own original song or a ready made album of a song.
"I am going to the kitchen for a snack" i informed her.

I walks straight into the kitchen as she follows from behind me sitting on one of the kitchen stools leaning towards me with chin resting on left of her palms while scrolling through social media.
"Excuse me but the only snack here is me" she sass me.

I let out a loud chuckles shaking my head laughing at those words that have just come out of her mouth when I was reaching for a slice of her grandma homemade apples.
"You are certainly more than a snack"I said honestly to her.

I swiftly turned around after shutting the fridge door shut, dropping my apples pie as if I was actually on fire to walk all my way back over to her by standing beside her.
"If I am not a snack then what am I then?"She inquired to me.

She is one of many other names in my head starting off from being my beautiful goddess, queen of my heart ,the whole light of my life and so many more long lists of stunning things to describe her with every-time I look at her.

"The whole five stars and three courses babe" I flirted with her.

I spin her around placing her carefully on the kitchen table with i standing straight in between her legs that is ever so slightly now wrapped around my waist.
"Ooo stop it and now you are just going to make me blush" she said jokingly to me.

I softly caressing her beautiful face with her eyes directly reflected onto mine, I feel this magical strong pulled she has on me with her fiery eyes glazing down towards my lips and then slowly back up again.
"You look beautiful when you blush"i whispered softly into her ear with my breath fanning behind her neck causing her to take a deep breath in to calm her down.

I decided to give her a hickie to claim her as mine until I feel her running her hand through my hair causing me to moan out loud when she does that to me also having a affect on me.

"Do you really think so?"she asks slightly out of breath from us heated passion kisses.

All I know right now is that I wanted her so badly with every bone in my body that she could make me sin for weeks or months on end.

"Oh I definitely know so" I assured her by placing a kiss on her forehead because without a doubt her killer smile has most definitely blows me away.

I safely holds her in my arms, she placing her hand on my shoulder when I gently rubbing her back with my hand but she is softly running her hand through my hair.
"And why is that?"She ask me questionably wanting to my answer desperately about why I think every little she does is magic.

I find so adorable that she does not know everything about her is so unbelievably gorgeous and not even all of the girls in the world can complete or compares with her.
"Red is your colour"i said admirably to her with the purest form of love in my heart.

I admire, adore, I burn for her so much more than the sun will burn for the moon also being without her is like there will be no light in my universe because she is my whole heart.

Once that heart is completely gone us human beings cannot survive without a beating heart to keep us alive so i could never ever live without her standing by beside.

"Just red?" She asks me unsurely.

I completely love it when her cute little button nose scrunch up anytime she is thinking, unsure about what to do with herself or frustrated.
"No I for one personally think that you would look incredibly stunning in anything"I whispered seductively in her ear when I could feel her breath hitches up once again and I slowly leaning in to kiss her soft Cupid bow lips again for the second time today.

She leans in eagerly awaiting to go in for another kiss once more going for the kill which means she is not afraid to get what she wants or rightly deserves.
"Well are you sweet"she breathe out for air after we have finished kissing.

She thinks I am sweet or maybe she is just saying the compliment that I gave her was sweet? I do not know but all I want for her to call me to some other word that is not sweet.
"Rea, do have to remind that do not like to be called sweet"I reminded her that I do not like to be called sweet.

I see her standing there just rolling her eyes at probably thinking about man like me and their ego before letting out a quiet sigh.
"You know, there is nothing wrong with being called sweet"she tried to explain that to me.

"The word sweet just does not suit me at all"i responds back to her.

"Fine what do you want me to call you?"

"Sexy, the hotness man on the planet, irresistible, charming , manly and drawl worthy"i listed a couple adjectives that she could use to describe me.

"Moto moto"I joked with a line that I steal from Madagascar two.

I have not even watch that film anymore since I was a ten year old girl who had a stressful free life when thinking about it then and comparing it to now.

Oh it is funny how time has changed even though I am a fully grown adult now who is only trying to see the world from different perspective every day.

In the afternoon she went to go spend her night at her best friend Rhea house with the girls in our group to go have a fun girl night meanwhile i get to hangout with the boys today which is great.

I am just silently praying that everything will go to plan today and there will be no more problems or trouble from us today.