Chapter 23

Reagan point of view

"Today we are going to do exciting activities"i said enthusiastically to them.

I handle them over a breakfast bars each,water bottle to wash it down with water and a fruit of their choice to choose out from a fruit bowl.

"What about a proper breakfast?"he asks me.
I shook my head negative for the answer given them two salted caramel cookie that grandma Elisa kindly has already made for us to snack on later in afternoon.

"I will buy you and Rhea lunch"I promised him.

I grab my car keys from the counter, taking my coat off the hook putting it on as I check the weather forecast for today which is going to be a little bit windy but mostly sunny outside.

"I do not think I can do this with an empty stomach" whined Rhea.

I tosses Rhea another cookie to eat, laughing at her being a dramatic about a eating a tiny breakfast beside the drink will probably filled them up also I will be taking little petting stop for toilet break.
"Wake up early then" I replied

My phone bing indicates that has a message from Luke saying that Cohen will totally wins , I click the group chat to see everyone is betting against each other who would win this game challenge.

"You still are not going to tell us"Rhea expected looking at my outfit to see if it will give her any clues.

We all look at the group chat to see Sienna, Dani , Carter are going to join us or do the same challenge we are going to do in two hours.
"can you tell me what it is?"he requested to know more about what we are going to do.

I did not budge or break to keep the list of activities a secret from them not even gave me a smouldering looks that make me feel like swooning ten times all over again.

"Nope, since it might give you advance"i denied telling him.

I want to make it a fair competition for them to play and it would be unfair for Rhea if i only told him in the first, although he is my boyfriend there is no sneak peek in this game.

"are you supposed to be an bodyguards?"Chimes in Rhea.

I think I know where she is going with this assuming that he will somehow know what the secret activities of the event will be but unfortunately him being a bodyguard does not add up with him knowing the event of today.

"Yes but I do not see what it is supposed to be with this!"he exclaimed to Rhea.

We all walks out of the house getting prepare to enter into my car for the amazing adventure of outdoor activities I forgot to mention will be doing three activities that are on their bucket list.

"Oh nothing that all"voices Rhea.

We all got into the car buckle up our seats belts, I am in the driver seat driving us to our destination, Cohen is sitting next me in the passenger seat with him rolling down his window  therefore, Rhea is sitting happily in the back seat after connecting her phone Bluetooth to my car which means she would be the DJ in my car today and typing away on her phone.

"Now, hand me over your bucket lists!"I instructed them.

I park my car on the side of the road outside the park as we all get out the car I asked them to close their eyes and just follow the directions I have giving them so far.
"Can I at least have a little peak-"

"No you cannot" I interrupted him.

"I think you would be delighted to know that i have a college break"informed Rhea.

We squeal with excitement whilst he is chuckling at the two us. I am so excited to spend a day or two together with my best friend, Rhea and my boyfriend Cohen of course.

"Brilliant now, we can do each activities on our bucket list"i said to them rubbing my arms together because it is slightly freezing being outside in the cold weather, he gives me his gloves to wear as I pull him into a hug to feel warm.

"I don't have a bucket list" he tells a little lie  about not having a bucket list before, handing me his bucket list from out of his pocket and kisses my forehead.

"Everyone has a bucket!"Laugh Rhea.

I have to agree with Rhea here because who does not have a bucket list of list of things that they would do, places they would want to visit or explore.

"You can now open your eyes now" I instructed them.

The feeling of nostalgic memories hit me when I walk up into the pathway to smelling of candy flossed and popcorn it was like heaven to me as its reminded of my childhood memories here with my best friend Rhea.

Rhea open her eyes gasping when looking around the place where I have brought us too.

"Is this the place we went as seven years old?"Ask Rhea.

I think I was not the only person who is feeling like this once Rhea was getting a sniff of the sweet smells waffling throughout the air as tear of pure sheer of happiness mixed with a hint of remainder back to the good olds when there was not any stressful course work to write or seeing the world through purest of eyes.

"Yes and it has not change at all"I confirm with Rhea.

"Woodland adventures"remember Rhea.

I think I am going to take my children here with me one day in the future to always be joyful no matter what happens in life.

"Do you both have a great memories here?"he ask us curiously.

He wanted to know about Me and Rhea great memories here as a child, he is probably wondering why he has not already been there since he have lived here all here life too.

"More like a ton of fun memories here" sighed happily Rhea.

My best friend went running off towards the high ropes like she was seven years old again although, I do not even blame her for her wanting to relives our childhood the brilliant memories that we want to cherish so much also say no to growing up.

"Let go try all the activities" I said enthusiastically to him.

I am ecstatically bouncing on my feet with joy when looking at the sun shining so brightly down on me , he thinks it would be another beautiful photo of me to takes so I let snap a picture of me smiling up at the sun with the wind blowing in my hair.

"After you, my queen" he whispered in my ear giving me a truckload of kisses, he then takes my hand in his to follow my leads towards the first activities of today.

I have the best fun in weeks letting my hair then secondly, reliving my childhood memories, going to a theme park not to mention that I have decided we are going to do everything on our bucket list this week.

I just wish that this fun will never end!