Chapter 13

Reagan Point of view

I honestly do not know why my life has always seems to blow up into pieces or slithery at the moment and frankly, I have enough of this bullshit for one day.

We drove by this abandoned place in the woods, we stepped out of the car to see what is he exactly plan on dealing with the kidnapper son.
"Julian please drive her home this very instant!"He commanded Julian.

I want to see what was going on there but very unfortunately he did not even want me to see him teaching the kidnapper son a lesson.
"I want to see what you are going to do with the kidnapper son!"i demand to see him punished the kidnapper son.

  I never know that dimwit can always get away with making other people life miserable and just like that I snapped out of this victim phrase.

"No,because what I am doing to this guy is going to be brutal"he said seriously to me.

A sudden change or shift in the universe have finally been a awakened for me to realise that in order to get where i want to be in life or get what you want in life, I have to be courageously strong enough to fight back and make a difference by starting with standing up for myself.
"I'm not afraid of you being all bloody!"I shout out to him.

I laugh darkly with a cunning smile on face when a brilliant plans starting to form into my mind well now I am just starting to see why Cohen always love his job so much even though it does not include violence unless it comes with real life threatening danger then of course yes.

"Alright then you can watch me from a far corner on left there"he joked being unserious with me before proceeding in getting his pocket knife out of his pocket after he keeps on switching between blade.

"What are you seriously thinking about letting her watch you when you do that?"asked Julian curiously.

I already know that he was joking about letting me watch him giving an warning to the kidnapper because we all know that he does not want me to see his dark side.
"Julian, I wants the world to wake up one day to stop seeing me as a victim!" I exclaimed frustratedly to Julian.

Why cannot shows the world not to mess with me today or why does everyone think that I am too weak to fight my own battles?

You see that is probably the fact in why I love Cohen so much because he does not treat and see me like I am so weak weary girl but, he treats me like I am a woman with so much more potential in me than others often mistaken in me.
"Julian, if she wants to watch then let her because what others choice do I have left"he sighed tiredly to Julian.

I think he is getting rather tired of hearing Julian and I argument while is trying to think of my kidnapper son next punishment.
"I will just do as you say then" said Julian not arguing or asking anymore further questions than that to him.

Once that is settled I cannot help to think randomly about him standing there wearing a suit and glasses is just me?

Or is it getting hot in here!

I really need to try staying focused on the current situation with the kidnapper son even though, my man will definitely pulled it off that looks like that is illegal to be looking so mighty fine.

I quickly pull myself out of my wonderful daydream in this very moment I should be able to concentrate in this very matter of time his decision could be whether to kill the kidnapper son or to just give the kidnapper son a warning never to be anywhere near me again.

"You can all relax now" i said calmly to them.

I could actually feel the tension in the air almost as it evaporates around me but the words almost is a very sad is it?