chapter 19

Reagan point of view

Behind every strong person is a story that gives them no choice.

I wasted so much good opportunity being a scared or afraid of the fear the unknown was so long that I could not even recognise my own standing in front of my own bedroom mirror and then I decide it is time for a change a very massive change to deal with no more hiding the badass me.

I will always keep telling myself to a baddie and never a bad bish.

"I just want a tattoo so badly " I ponder out loud randomly to rhea.

I started to pick up my sketching book to be flicking threw a couple of art design pages that I have managed to draw the other day by seeing which one will suit me the most out of all my sketches to chose for a brand new tattoos that I am going to get today.

"why do you want a tattoo so badly may I ask?"ask rhea excitedly rubbing her two palms together in excitement.

There are many times where I ask myself that exactly question but since I am already feeling in a what the fudge mood I might as well get a tattoo or two.
"To symbolise a change in me"I emphasised the word symbolise to them.

I will not change everything about me except for my hair colour and get a brand new ink on my skin.

"she want a tattoos to show her badass personal"sienna answers for me to rhea.

I am already badass person who does not let life destroy her or take her down all in one because I am fearless queen of his heart.
"well in that case count me in"Dani chimes into the conversation.

I am feeling so ecstatic about all of my friends are going to join me to get a new tattoo today even though I do not need one to show how badass I am yet I just think that I would look amazing with a tattoo on me.

"how many tattoos are you getting then?"I ask them.

I tilted my head to the side when pushing back my hair to help me think about how many tattoos would I want to have or where should I put them.
"Alright laddies enough sitting around and I believe it is time get our tattoos done"rhea boasted out loud get us more motivated to get our tattoos done.

I am loving my best friend Rhea enthusiasm of getting a tattoo with me, I search Google maps on my phone for where is the closest tattoo shop or parlour in the nearby area of my house.

"I do not supposed you all would want to help me out to chose a hair dye colour?"I ask to see if they would volunteer to help me to pick a hair colour.

I type in the location of the tattoo parlour into Rhea sat nav to give us the direction of this tattoo parlour shop.

I look at my hair tips, the overall quality or condition of state that it is in to start noticing it is finally time for a hair colour.
"I think that dark hair would suit you more"Said Dani helpfully.

I was going for a more lighter hair colour or tone of brown to honest I would want my newest hair colour to bring out my eyes colour too.
"I already kinda of have natural dark hair colour though"I groaned to myself getting serious tired of my hair being in the same hair colour.

I continue thinking of different types of hair colour that would suit my new look until I hear these Rhea and Sienna suggestions on dying my hair blonde.
"what about a lighter shade of blond?"rhea and Sienna both suggest at the same time.

we all walk down to the boys discussing their next business plan so went to go sneak quickly out of the front door then we hopped into Sienna car not before leaving a note to them on the Kitchen fridge because I think that might be the first place where the boys might check due to the gigantic appetite .