Chapter 27

Reagan point of view

One month later

There is no place like home

I seen everything that I could ever dream of when I was a little girl writing my first song or reading my first fictional book falling in love with those fictional characters. I has already missed out on so much more important event in back in London where plants smell is divine like expensive perfume, friendly Londoner greeting each other with smile on their face although the weather there might not be the best.

I surely miss it!
"I just want to go home mum!"I exclaimed sadly to my mum.

I am still feeling like a in desperate need of a break from singing maybe I will try out songwriting instead of spending all my time in Hollywood.

"Aww darling why did you not say anything?"asked my mum.

My mum pushes back her hair searching looking into my eyes seeing the sadness behind my smile and sad sighed.

"I did not want to sound ungrateful for this great gift you and Cohen have gave to me"i said sadly to mum.

I wiped my eyes sadly as my mum hugged me and then she handed me a couple of tissue saying encouraging words of advice to me when I noticed that there was someone who was standing right behind leaning against the wall that has a familiar scent to Cohen.

"I think you should tell him yourself"my mom suggested to me.

I see him walking onto the set room with a bouquet of sweet smelling roses in his hand playing our favourite song.

"Cohen, what are you doing here?"I asked in bewilderment, immediately after seeing him as I stood there in his warm embrace.

I wiped my eyes twice because I could not believe that what I am just seeing in front of me. No it could not be him.
could it ?

In this very moment I heard his voice or is my mind playing trick on from all my sleepless nights without him by my side keeping me safe.

"A little birdie told me that you were homesick"he tells me.

I spot him holding a gift bag in his hand, he is handing it over to me with a little note in a gift as I reads what it says.

Dear Rea,

I know you have been missing home more than the next person who would jet off out to Hollywood so, I have brought you your favourite British snacks from m&ms when we had played our first game of trying to catch them into our mouth without dropping them on the floor, grandma homemade brownies and cheesecakes in a little container for you.

Love your genius, protector and best boyfriend in the world.

I hug him for large amount of time until I notice more people starting coming on to the set.

Rhea adds in "We thought to surprise you and he came up with the whole entire plan himself."

They all have similar faces this is when I realise they are all my favourite people in the world comes to wrap me up into a group hug.

"I told him that you were feeling a little bit homesick" Emma said honestly to me.

I am surprise to learn Emma is he cousin apparently she has already finished her degree in photography for now she is traveling all over the world but when she has hears about me. Emma has decided to come and help out on the surprise visit.

"You guys really did all of this with me?" I ask them surprisingly.

I am way beyond over the moon plus speechless on the whole ordeal of their surprise plan to come to visit me even though I try to visit them or send postcard with little gift homes to their house.

"Of course, we did what are best friends for?"questioned sienna.

I think I am about to burst into tears with this much support of my friends and boyfriend Cohen due to the last four months of rehearsals for singing and practicing my choreography. I feel really drained of energy therefore I am going to only be doing original singing while sitting there next to my piano or guitar.

"I am really sorry about people trying to pry into your past pain"Emma apologies to me.

I take a bite of my snack that he has brought for me as I sighing out in despair about my problem and he kissed my forehead to smoothen my pain.

"It is not your fault Em, I guess I just overdue my stay here in Hollywood" I said to Emma .

It is nobody fault to be honest because nobody told Hollywood, traveling or touring around on a tour bus would be this hard. I guess we are all learning a new lesson every day in life.

"What are talking about girl because from what I has seen everyone else including us see how happy are on stages"said Dani.

I love going out on the stage however no money or fame is more important than family and friends at least to me it is. I walk

"I will always love my fan but I am sure they would understand"I ponder out to Dani.

I notice everyone is looking at me as if they have thinks about amazing ideas to solve this problems of me feeling homesick.

"Hang on! What if we are went on the tour bus with together!"exclaimed Rhea in excitement.

This is the most epic idea that I has ever heard all months!

"You are all willing to come on my last tour with me?"I asked them.

I look around the room to see them all nodding their head to this ideas and I give them free backstage passes with free tickets to all of my concert.

He adds in"Of course anything for you Rea" he softly play with my hair as he slipped his fingers into mine.

I could wait to go touring around the world with them for my last month of singing out live in concert. This months is going to be a great way of spending time together with everyone else who is part of my little close tight knit group.

"Ooh looks like you just strikes the jackpot"said mum.

I walks over to my piano playing a shallow by lady gaga and Bradley Cooper song in a piano cover no vocals for it.

"You guys are the best friends, boyfriend and family members that I could ever ask for" i told them.

I start writing a song about my life , friends, journey, family and past traumatised experiences to turn it into something more beautiful than life itself.

Once I have stop writing I have decided to photocopies six sheets of my lyrics called a unfortunate beautiful life. I has already handed out the lyrics to them to sing to them , showing how grateful I am for all of them and nothing else can beat this moment of my life.

At the end of this month I said goodbye to all my dancers, stage crew members and my fans with a heart warming speech that has even made me tears up a little bit.