Chapter 18

Cohen Point of view

Do you want to know what day it is today? Well I will tell you what today is the day about getting an early birthday present for her birthday which will probably include her mother Her mum and I going to have to discuss a possibility of getting her a record deal beforehand we are going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of her having her own record deal to put things in a much more clear perspective for me.

"My head of department wants me to attend this really important today" i lied to her to hide the truth of whereabouts so she does not suspect a thing or knows her surprise yet.

"Ooo what is it about?" She asks me curiously about the meeting.

I show her the email on my laptop when my phone is buzzing from an incoming message from Carter, I pick up my phone to read his message about our plans to get her surprise present.

Carter: I think she will really love your present to her.

"It is about helping out the new recruitment system for the head of the HR in the company" i informed to her.

I slowly respond back to Carter text message while she is still reading a fake email about the presentation recruitment which is apparently taking places today.

Me: I am fully aware of my present to her is genius however I am still worried about how would react after I tell her.

"It sounds like a little short notice to me"she pondered out loud to me.
I watched her skimmed through the email again scanning everything to see if it is legit for one more time when a message from Sienna pop on my phone.

Sia: I know what you are planning to do for her which I think is sweet.
"They have been going on about this recruitment for weeks on end now" I exaggerate to her.

Her phone is vibrating loudly, she pulls it out of her jeans pocket to show me Rhea is ringing her on her own phone and she put up a finger in air signals for one minute when she walks out of the kitchen.
I see my phone is lighting up with messages lightening fast from Carter, Luke , Sienna ,Dani and Mason.

Dani: she might be in shock when she finds out or she feels this little feeling of uncertainty inside of her.

Luke: it all depends on how you are planning on delivering this surprise to her.

Mason: maybe running away from limelight of the public for only putting her back there again sounds a little too risky.

"Well good luck toughening these new recruiters"she said faithfully to me.

She walks back into the room wrapping her arm around my shoulder as she softly play with my hair for a short period of time.

"Thank and bye Rea" I said to her.

I just noticing the time of the real meeting is with her mother and a music company, afterwards I have to go ring shopping for my big wedding proposal plans to sweep her off her feet.

She waved to me giving me a kiss before I head out of the door"See you later"
I am taking everyone opinion of my ideas on board for my amazing birthday present for her which I she will probably love it, I drive myself to the record deal until I park my car then enter into the tall building.

"Mr Anderson is it? My work colleague have been informing me about you and my name is Dave"the man in the front disks called Dave have informed me.

I sit down on a couch comfortably thinking whether I should go through with my plans or not?

"Let please just keep it nice and formal here, call me Cohen" I tell Dave.

I look around at the studio room trying to decide if she will want his type of lifestyle to follow in her mother footsteps but I suppose that her mum did make her own studio starting from scratch after sending half of her money to her daughter Reagan bank account to pay for all of her expenses.

"Okay, Cohen. I hear that your girlfriend who is my colleague here Stella Marie daughter is very talented"Dave noted down in his notebook.

Her mother speak up clearing her throat before she takes a single sips of water getting ready to speak next to Dave.

"Believe me my daughter is more than just talented and smart" Her mum said proudly of her daughter to Dave.

I could not agree more with every single words Stella Marie have spoken about her daughter to Dave.

"Is your girlfriends aware of you doing this on her behalf?" Ask Dave interestingly about her being left out of the loop.

I figure out that I will have to get the contact of some sort for evidence also the next steps is to learn how to make her favourite birthday cake for her.

"No not yet but I has discussed to ms Marie about this life changing decisions for her daughter"I explain to Dave.

I sit calmly and collectively answering all of Dave questions even though her mum co-own her own company now since she wanted to be there more for Reagan now.

"Interesting very interesting" said Dave dotting this all down in his notes.

I quickly show her mother Stella Marie a stunning twelve carrot ring from a really amazing posh boutique my dad love to go when he always buys my mother present from Elouise boutique.

"I will tell her in her birthday" i tells Dave the other half co-owner of the studio.

Her mother Stella Marie gasped at the image of the ring I will be giving to her daughter within happy smile on her mother Stella Marie face.

"Cohen will say this again to you as I probably has so many time before,that my daughter is lucky to have someone who is you in her life"said her mother Stella Marie thanking me for treating her daughter right.

"I am not lucky but I feel bless to have her in my life because she is being out the best of me" I said honestly to her mum.

The second owner of this called Dave is typing up a storm on his computer after plugging in his wireless earphones to his phone to listen to the recording and then I feel a buzzing coming from my phone.

"I just listen to the voice recording of her voice and it is a double congratulations from me"Dave said to congratulations me on my secret plan proposal to Reagan including her record deal.

I walks out of the room with an accomplished smile on my face when all I has to do now is drive myself to the jewellery shop to go purchase a proposal for her.

I get out of my car locking it with my car key afterwards I am walking into the jewellery shop to get her ring custom made.
I take pictures of the custom made ring to show it to her best friend Rhea who would know if Reagan would like the ring.

Rhea: I know my bestie is going to love it!

Co: I had it custom made also design

Rhea : chicken meatballs are you kidding me right?

Co: nope why would I ever lie about these types of things.

Rhea: *faint* you two are really couple goals!

Co: I am going to go now and promise me you will keep this a secret until I actually propose to her.

Rhea: wait you did not ask for my blessing yet ! Just joking.

Rhea: I will now. Bye!

My best friend is one very lucky girl like her boyfriend is planning to put a ring on her engagement finger. In the words of Beyoncé if you like then you should have put a ring which implies for my best friend and her boyfriend.