Chapter 25

Reagan point of view

"No!"I exclaimed shocked to him.

The second time when I think this through I am actually shock that he managed to pull off the whole surprise so effortlessly like I bet he must have find it hard from keeping the secret away from me.

"Are you kidding me right?" I ask him.

I let the whole ordeal sinking into my head to try gists of stuff in my mind, I jumped on him in excitement therefore, I could not wait to have him in the music studio with me.

"I think you have a beautiful voice and you should share it with the world"he commented on it.

He nods his head with a wide smile on his face, chuckling at my excitement as we dance to the music playing in the background.

"Are you sure you want me to share it with the world" I said nervously to him.

I am just considering taking him up on the opportunity at hand to become a famous songwriter or singer.

What if the world recognise as the girl who has a terrible past life?
"It is your voice , your gifts so it is only upto you to decide"he said supportively to me.

I love how really supportive he is being of me like he always giving me a boost encouragement when I so desperately need it. The new me is badass still me support for this.

"I want to kiss you so much right" I scream excitedly to him.
Flipping fudge I actually cannot believe how lucky am like is the angels in the sky is shining down on me with a bucket full of hope and no longer tears to be mopping up.

"Then why wait"he whispered softly into my ears.

My radio started playing glad you came by the wanted as if it have perfect timing for us, I bring take his hands to bring him in the centre of the living room with me to dance, he sing the first verse of the song until I join in the second verse of the song with him and we start swaying backwards or towards as he dips to only bring me back up again into a deep heavy passionate kiss.

"But only under one condition" I said to him.

He looks at me with calculating eyes until a couple of second they are change to understanding expression appears on his face.
"Says the words and I would support you"he said supportively to me.

We are walking into our living room hand in hand even though his hand warm are massively enormous in compared to mine freezing cold hand are smaller than his.

"I want to stop by the time I am twenty seven or nine"I hinted to him.
I am hinting that I will probably want to settle down first for a little while before having a child or two of our own. I am only child in my family so I want my children to share some of the wonderful memories or experiences that life have get to offer them to including it would be nice if they could have a two or a three year age gap.

"Anything you wish Rea"he tells me.

An exhale escape from my mouth as we are both about to have a heart to heart discussions with each other. He lips brushes my knuckles with a kiss.

So swoon worthy!
"No I am seriously thinking about having a little family of own one day in the future" i said seriously to him.

I am impressed by him sitting there on the couch not freaking out or being dismissive in our big deep conversation but like that just goes to show he is more mature than others boys his ages.

"We have all that to start thinking about settling down in the future Rea"he said completely agreeing with me.

Wow, just wow! It is really shocking yet perfectly amazing how we are always on the same page with each other or he is always gets me.

"I meant it, I want a ordinary life with a two or three little children of our own" i tells him with all seriousness.

No one more drama , danger or fearing for our life because I has already had enough of dealing with basic problematic issues ruining our life especially when it comes to my future children life.

"I want similar things that you want but first I want a little princess in a future who looks like you"he said wistfully to me.

I am definitely living the dream with him,although we are both different people who believe in the same view or vision of our future together.

"It does not matter who our future children look like just as long as they are all healthy"i beamed to him.

I am not going to lie but anytime those cute babies advert are coming up on the television. I get babies fever and I know I am still young teenagers trying to get my life together or at least on track.

"I will provide for them! Our little Princesses or princes"he said so determinedly to me.

I am laying down on the couch, my head is now ready resting on his laps as we are watching my old reruns of Harry Potter or the lion king one which is always a classic upon hearing my grandparents walking into the living room.

"Aww they remind us of you and I when we were their ages"grandma Elisa remind grandpa Stanley of their good old days.

Grandma Elisa pulling out her phone out of her woolly black cardigan to show us her whole photos album called forever lasting heart of grandpa Stanley and grandma Elisa.

"What are you talking about hunny we are both still young and fine stun?"ask grandpa Stanley in denial to grandma Elisa.

I think they are both still looking incredibly good looking for their age and as for their love for each other is so adorable like they are two peas in a pod.

"I think you and grandma Elisa love is the greatest love of all time" i voiced out to my grandparents.

We huddle from a group hug until it time to go to bed because of this excitement in one day is making me feel sleepy and tired me out.