Wedding -part 1

Reagan Point of view

Time is measured by years, decades, month, weeks and days to begin with a estimate calculation of how long we have been in each other life throughout our rough period of time to these days where we will all look back together to see the future of how destined we are to be?

The greatest love of all time is when baby girl or boy meets their parents for the first time, your first time of falling in love with your future husband to think back to all of these years of telling yourself fictional story romance is the only time you will ever get to see real love blossom in between these lines and you convince yourself that surely nobody is perfect as your celebrity crush.

"I miss you a lot Cohen"

Imagining all of that in compare to now meeting the person of your dreams the one person who somehow managed to fix you during the darkness dangerous storm of your life well I have imagined that moment to be now.

"I miss you too Reagan Delilah smith"he said lovingly to me.

I hear a few curses word flying out of his mouth which I am guessing he finding tying his ties really difficult even when I simply taught him how to do at first and it only took him five minutes to figure it out.

"Shh do not say my government name out loud" I joked to him.
He chuckles through the phone with a chesty laugh that vibrate deep through his stomach, I think am falling all over again for him in just eight second.

He has this affect on me all the time.
"Hey you are going to look so beautiful walking down the aisle because you are the stars of the wedding"he complimented me.

Emma walks into my dressing room with Rhea as the girls tags along to with my mum who eyes are watery from seeing me in my wedding dress as she is sniffing back on her tears.

Emma gasped

"Oh my gosh you are looking so radiant gorgeous in your wedding dress"

I choose rhea to be my makeup artist for my wedding since she insists on doing it , Sienna to be my hair dresser including Dani to keep everything under control for my wedding. Emma is our photographer and also Cohen cousins so it means that we are getting a discount on our photographs.
"Are you sure you are not a model?"ask sienna

Sienna props her son Daniel on her knee tickling her son which causing him to laugh out loud in laughter when seeing how happy both the mother and son were then it got me thinking about wanting children of my own with Cohen.

"Thank you em and No why?" I ask to them.
I am silently praying in my mind that everything will go as planned on our wedding day since not clearly goes to plan in my youth or teenager years in despite I meeting the man of my dreams.

"They are both right, girl you need to see yourself in the mirror ASAP" Rhea said snappily to me.

I walks up in front of the floor length mirror in the dressing room to see myself staring back at me through a mirror with a happy heart to smile.

Do you get the same magical feeling in your heart or the buzzing feeling that you know you cannot shake off all your excitement in one day?

"Who is this? Please tell me this mirror is not deceiving me" I said shockingly to Rhea.

I do look gorgeous in my wedding dress like I hardly can recognise myself because after two years of lockdown wearing tracksuit bottoms with mostly of his old t-shirt and makeup free face. I look so well done up today.

"You are the Belle of the ball"said my mum proudly seeing me in my wedding dress for the second time.

I am now in a group hug with my friends, cousin in law and my mum as we are all trying not to cry in case we all might ruin our makeup. We all pull apart and Emma think it would be a good idea to set her camera on a timer as it should give her enough time to joined us in the photo.

"I have got to go now and I cannot wait to see you standing in front of the altar"he told me.

"You too , see you later boss" I tell him.

I ended our call to get myself ready for our wedding day slipping my feet into my shoes, I am starting to feel a little jumpy overwhelming myself of wanting this whole entire day to go according to plans or we might as well just sign registration marriage paper and call it a day.

"Since when is your about to be husband your boss?" Ask Rhea laughing when I called Cohen my boss plus I really think she need some holy water to clean those thoughts out of her mind.

"Oh he is not actually my boss but he like when I say it to him" I laugh to them.

I am just remembering what a day it was when he decided to surprise me with a surprise adventure that turns out to be him proposing to me three years ago and going through life with him is the highlight of my life.

"Oh okay and can we please try not to scarred my son please with your terminology"said Sienna.

Let face it I was not talking about it in that way no never not in a church. I fully respect Christian and lord Christ because I know that if it was not for Jesus Christ or the holy spirit we would not be able to standing here today with all my family
Members and friends.

He would not be able to save me from that burning abandoned warehouse years ago.
"I am talking about the story of how I call him boss now ever since he proposed to me but long story short it was when he was directed me to our destination" I explain to Sienna.

It is about time to walk up the aisle with my grandpa Stanley as all my problems or worry are being prepared to be washes away by looking at my husband to be.

The wedding song is playing in the background when I am now standing there in front of him I see him crying with happy tears.

"Take care of my granddaughter for me"my grandpa Stanley whispered to him.

I watch my grandpa Stanley leave to go sit with my grandma Elisa next to my mum and my husband to be family once he receives a good answer from him.

The pastor Paul does his announcement about why we are all gather here today to witness our wedding between Cohen and I.