Chapter 9

Cohen Point of view

Today however was one of the most interesting days that I ever have seen her being more positive than before because when she is with her best friend Rhea or I.

She is starting to smile more often, cracks a couple of laughs, be happy, more positive thoughts including her being hilarious crazy which I do not mind at all.
"Reagan, I love it when you are happy,laughing more, getting excited about the things you are passionate about "I whispered softly into her ears.

I pull her hair back behind her ear to see her beautiful eyes more clearly, glanced slowly at her eyes to her lips hinting that I am almost about to kiss her.
"All thanks to you"she whispered softly back to me.

She leans in closely to me in the middle we are about to kiss one another until she laughs at something Rhea made a comment about a photo of them when they were oblivious seven years old comparing themselves to how completely different they both are now. She looks so adorable in all of those photos that Rhea mum sent to Rhea especially the ones when it was their ten birthday.
"What is up with the whispering or are we playing Chinese whispers?"Joked Rhea.

Her best friend Rhea kind of ruined her and I moment with  the attempt of that joke or the pun  she made about Chinese whispers.
"No, I just want to say thank you for making her laugh again today "I said thankfully to her best friend Rhea.

She keeps on laughing until she is wiping away a few good tears of laughter from her eyes due to Rhea joke and then she sits down on a chair, picking up her phone to see what is the time for now.

"As much as I am hugely honoured by you saying all that to me but I think you that your are great deals responsible for making her happy"said Rhea acting touches by my kind words or like Rhea won an award.

I suppose she is happy to be home safe again in London with her family and friends; who would not be though because home is where the heart is just a empty place with the furniture.

"She is right you know and do not say anything else before you boast his ego a little bit more"she said jokingly to Rhea.

The sizes of my egos is not too big like I would hardly doubt that I have an ego although, all of the time I am ninety nine percent right in everything that I do.

"My ego is unbreakable thanks you very much" i quipped back to her.

Alright I must confess I do have an ego it is only comes out when I love being right most of the time or other than that no one can break it.

"Anyway I cannot believe that your grandma Elisa is going to make her famous spaghetti Bolognese for dinner"said Rhea excitedly about her grandma special spaghetti Bolognese.

Speaking of food in cue I then heard sounded or the noises of stomach rumbling close to me which means that we are all thinking the same thing.

"Don't you have a home to go too?"I wonder out loud to her best friend Rhea.

I was expecting her to hushed me but, look like Rhea could handle my bluntness just fine as Rhea soon pointed out there is a reason to why she stay over for dinner tonight.

"Yess but your girlfriend who is my best friend first very kindly inviting me over to her house"her best friends Rhea pointed out to me.
We all walks up to the same  sitting area where I left mason Rhea boyfriend at to meet halfway in the middle of a shopping centre with Reagan.

"Fair enough"I said to her best friend Rhea.

I shrugged my shoulders wrapping my left arm around her as we walked out of the shopping centre to go into the car park, searching for our cars before she spotted it in the middle left of the car park. I press my car keys buttons to follow the direction of my car light flashing to signal a exact location of my car.

"There is no need to argue further more about this alright?" She asks us.
I sighed reluctantly in a restaurant reply to her, bring her hand to my lips to kiss her forehand in a nice, sweet and gentle gesture upon doing such a smile is tagging on her lips.

"Reagan,We were just joking around you know"I tell her.
I see Rhea walking towards her car with mason already about to open their car door which is why I wanted to solely spend time with my girl Reagan.
"How about you and i in one car and Rhea and her boyfriend in the other car"She suggests that idea to me.
I am loving this idea of her  for l to no longer be in the same car Mason; do not get me wrong ! There is nothing wrong with masons but I just want to be next to Reagan all day long.

"That is a great idea so I get to spend time with you"I agree with her.
I think it is lovely of her to want to share her time equally between her best friend Rhea and I.

I love how she is always so considerate about other people although, she has a very big heart sometimes I feel like she need to let loose in order to have more fun.
"Race to you two to her house!"Rhea said competitively to us.

Later on today , Reagan and I versus Rhea and mason raced them to her grandparents house to see who would make it there first. We all stuck to the laws of no driving when the traffic light are red to not break the laws of any sort after that we made it home safely in one pieces.