𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈

6 months later

6 months later

"Here's the list," Sherry handed me the infamous Do Not Serve list. It held a list of the men who had yet to pay their full debts to the brothers. It held their names, and a picture of them but most of them were on there so much the girls had memorized their faces.

I sighed and flipped through the multiple papers, skimming over their info. It showed their name, their age, and the amount of money owed. It always confused me why people would let themselves get this high in debt, they should know it held nothing but consequences, especially debt with loan sharks.

"Okay, thank you," I said softly and handed the notebook back. Sherry turned and went to go share the notebook with the rest of the girls while I went to fix myself a quick drink.

Aiden, the bartender, looked up from his phone when seeing me approach. He did a quick look over my outfit before giving me his killer smile and leaning over the counter.

I was wearing black lingerie, but with no bralette, under the tiny, loose-fitted, and see-through black dress that reached above mid-thigh and killer-thigh high heel boots. The club would be opening in 45 minutes and people were already lining around the corner like usual.

"Can I have some wine?" He grinned and leaned back to grab a wine glass.

"Y'know you don't have to ask,"

"I-I know it's just habit." He chuckled and poured red wine into the glass up till it's half full. He held the glass out to me, our hands brushing over when I took to glass and taking a few quick sips.

"Nervous?" I took the last few sips of the glass, eyes closed and feeling the room temperature liquid glide down my throat with ease. It had become a nightly routine; become tipsy before opening to put a clip into my nerves.

"Always..."

"You'll do great, you always do." He flashed me another toothy grin which I hesitantly returned.

_____________

I hummed to the music, my sole focus on the pole and not the crowd. My dance tonight was sensual, smooth, and slow; just like the music. My hands worked over my body, my legs wrapped tightly around the pole as I hung nearly upside-down. My hands ran up my curves, over my neck, and through my hair. I was lost in the music, my thoughts.

I gracefully spun around the pole after untangling my legs, glancing around the crowded club and the men that surrounded her stage. I ran my hands up my dress, bringing it up and revealing the skimpy little piece of clothing holding tightly to my hips. A few cheered, not being able to peel their perverted eyes away and I continued to lift the dress until the swell of my breast.