𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

The two men both sat up, Lucas taking the chance to wrap his arms around me and also help me to sit up with him but then turning my head and stealing my lips which didn't help my tired state

I whined when Vincent took one last lick at my heat which was throbbing with sensitivity, only to hear the familiar teasing chuckle at such a jerking reaction. Vincent now held my shaking legs that failed to calm down seconds after the intense orgasm given.

"You're okay bunny..." he whispered against my thigh, even giving a gentle nibble that was enough to cause a hickey on it.

Lucas released my lips from him, taking the initiative to lower my top back down and then giving me a cocky grin that had me blushing.

Vincent took it upon himself to bring me up by my waist, big hands curling around the exposed skin of it and gently bringing me up. He took a hand, spreading my legs so I could straddle him.

In my tired state, I didn't utter a protest, simply winced at the sensation of my crotch and placed my hands on his chest.

My head slumped as I still regained my breath, forcing him to grip my jaw and force my head up.

I...I could feel his erection. Of course, I've had sex before, but I've never felt an erection in these...circumstances? What do I even call this?

He knew I could feel it too. I could tell by the way he purposely pulled me closer.

With no choice, I couldn't help but whine as I ground against it, my pussy too sensitive that it made my legs begin to shake again.

Both velvety and rough chuckles intertwined at my painful reaction.

His fingers gripped a bit harder but brought me closer as to kiss me once more with a lust-filled passion. It was fierce with a sense of authority, yet gentle upon my lips as he hugged my waist.

"Fuck," He growled, pulling away and looking at my pained-pleasurable expression and how I panted at such events. "How I wish I could fuck you here and now, bunny," I whined again in protest, not having the strength to form actual words. He shushed me with a grin.

"I know," was all he said before taking my lips again, forcing his intoxicating scent onto me, marking me.

Lucas grazed my back under my shirt before I was suddenly stolen from his brother's arms, causing him to grumble. My lips were on his in an instant, not even enough time to comprehend until his hands slowly came down to my ass, gripping it towards him.

"She's too pretty to be on a bastardo like you," A smirk crept onto Lucas's lips, gripping my jaw softly before pecking my lips.