𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗐𝗈

Warning: mention of sexual trauma

Instead of getting there twenty minutes before like I always do, I came in nearly late. Mostly had to do with the fact I stood outside the door for I don't know how long, freaking out about whether I should go in.

I love dancing so much, but I'm no longer comfortable here.

I didn't start dancing because I didn't have another option. I always had the experience, doing it for fun and exercise and when I was in college I decided to apply to a few places. When I made it, started making a good amount of money I dropped out which resulted in my parents cutting me off. They're very religious and the idea of me doing this line of work didn't please them at all.

I worked so hard to get here, and it seems now it's so easy to give up.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, hearing the overly loud music and the beautiful women and perverted men everywhere. I paid no mind to everyone, going up to the locker room where my guard stood waiting for me. He gave me a short nod before returning to his stance as he waited for me to put my things down.

I quickly did, knowing well that I'm late even though I'm probably not even supposed to be here. If Aiden were to see me he'd force me back home but I didn't care. If I spent any more time cooped up in that place I'd probably end up staying there and never come out.

My guard followed me out, offering me a drink but I refused and continued towards my stage.

That is until I heard a voice. One I wished to never hear again.

"Reyna?" Leo called out, and suddenly my arm was grabbed. "Hey, I've been trying to..." His voice zoned out of my head as I stared up at his pathetic worried look. His furrowed brows and worry wrinkles lining his forehead. Those green eyes took my body in.

I looked frantically at the hand wrapped around my arm, feeling that same hand holding me down all over again.

"Hello? Earth to Reyna?" I could feel the twinge of tears lining my eyes but I swore I wouldn't cry. Not in front of him.

"I-I'm working right now," I turned from him, snatching my arm back and walking about as fast as my heels would let me and using the hand offered from my guard to help me up the stage. My hands were shaking, and so were my legs.

"Actually, can you get me that drink?"

____________

A few hours passed and I surprised myself in doing better than I thought. I was able to shake off a few nerves as I began to dance, began to spin my way around the pole like I always did. Tonight I was even able to try out a few new advanced moves.

For once I didn't pay attention to the thoughts that overwhelmed me. I was in my own world which revolved around this damn pole, worshipping it as men watched and rained money down on me.

As I did all this, I realized I could never give this up. I could never stop doing it because of one man, one incident. This place is my happy place, as weird as that may be.

I finally reached my break, a few muscles aching from where I didn't stretch and I knew I'd be feeling it in the morning. But I didn't mind too much. I figured it would happen anyway with it being over a week since I've danced when I'm used to doing it nearly every day.

As I got off the stage, my guard staying behind to get my money for me, I steered clear of the bar considering Aiden is apparently not working today. Or if he is he's working somewhere else.

Instead, I decided to go somewhere else for a change. Upstairs. Even though I didn't want to see them after what happened, I felt like I owed both of them an apology. Vincent invited me into his home and I threw a tantrum pretty much when Lucas was just trying to help. I know they were.

I shakily walked up the back stairs and down the dark and brooding hallway, hearing the weird sounds that echo down but ignored them and headed straight to Vincent's office.

I laid three soft knocks on the oak door, hearing the lazy grumble of a man on the other side and I took it as him saying come in. I slowly opened the door, cringing at its creek and seeing Vincent behind his desk and Lucas in a chair nearby.

"Hi..." The two rose their heads as I stepped in, Lucas seeming to sit up, and while Vincent's eyes took me in entirely, seeming to like my outfit.

I bit my lip, fiddling with my fingers nervously, "I-I'm really sorry for the other day. There's just a lot going on right now," I took a deep breath in hopes to calm some of my rattled nerves which were so shaken by the brothers' deep stares. "I didn't mean to p-push you and yell at you, and I'm sorry for leaving abruptly,"

I stood there nervously, avoiding their eyes that tried to catch mine.

"Bunny, come here," Vincent beckoned me over, backing up his chair to make room. I was hesitant at first but then began to step over to him.

He took my thigh, lowering me onto his lap as a gracious blush spread across my cheeks. Lucas came near, leaning against the desk and gently stroking my hair.

"Baby we're not mad," He said, softly stroking my cheek and watching as I leaned into it.

"Both of us can see something is going on. Whether you choose to tell us is beyond our control. It's our fault for pushing you, and we're not going to do that anymore," Vincent tucked a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Which is also why we want to be 100% about our relationship. We're serious Reyna, we want you."

"I-I just don't know how that would work..." I blushed, looking briefly over to Lucas before my eyes went to my lap. "Being with two men...I've not really even heard of that,"

Vincent rose his hand to my cheek, raising my head. "It's a poly relationship. We share you, it's hard to explain the aspects of it, but basically, we both have you. You can choose to be with both of us or separately sexually. Everything is based on your decision."

"So if we were um..." I blushed for a moment, moving off Vincent's lap and just sitting on the desk. God this is so awkward. "If we were doing something...I wouldn't have to do it with...both of you?"

"If you're meaning double penetration, no you don't have to," Lucas chuckled which didn't help the depth of my blush. "We'll always be up for it, but if you're not wanting to you don't have to love,"

Vincent gently stroked above my fishnets as I crossed my legs, thinking for a moment. "So it's being in a relationship with the both of you, at the same time," Both nodded.

"You don't have to give an answer now. You can take a few days and think about it." Vincent said.

"No...I'll do it."

_____________

Remember, I update every Monday!