𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗐𝗈

I just stared at him for a moment, processing what he said but it took me a few minutes to actually wrap my mind around what he said

"Y-You..." I scooted away from him slowly just in time as Vincent came in with a plate of food and a bouquet of roses. He set the plate down and hurriedly took a seat beside me, setting the flowers beside him.

"No, sh," He pulled my hair back and wrapped his arms around my waist but I kept my eyes on Lucas whose eyes were locked with his brother's. I could feel the two glaring at each other. "Don't listen to this idioto. We didn't kill him," Vincent spoke smoothly, his voice putting my nerves to temporary ease that I wouldn't be the accomplice to murder. Or just the fact of knowing they killed a man, no matter what he did I couldn't bear that guilt on my hands.

Of course, I would probably change my mind in a millisecond the minute I see him.

"What did you do...?" Vincent turned me towards him.

"We talked to him." His reassuring tone was anything but at the thought of someone confronting him for the actions done to me. All I could think about was those pictures.

"You talked to him? But now he's going to show everyone those pic-!" He set a finger over my lips to stop my nervous rambling.

"He's not going to show anyone those photos. The last and only copy of them," he dug in his pocket and pulled out a flash drive which he placed in my hands. "Is on this. I figured you would want to have it." I examined the small drive in my hand.

The pictures, the videos, they were all on this small little thing. The only copy. Something so simple yet so complex to wrap my mind around.

"Did you look at them?" The two went quiet, Vincent letting out a sigh. My eyes turned to Lucas but he just stared at me blankly, doing well to hide what he was thinking and it threw me off for a second.

I gulped and turned away from the both of them, fidgeting with my fingers in front of me.

"Reyna," Lucas said softly, turning my chin towards him and reaching up to stroke my face. "What we saw does not make us look at you any differently. You survived. You made it out of there because you're strong."

I bit down on my lip gently, flickering my eyes to and from him as a way to keep my watering eyes at bay.

Vincent stroked my cheek with his knuckle before he pulled away and I could hear the rattling of plastic.

"Here Bunny, we got you these," He handed me the bouquet of roses and I slowly took them, gazing over the beautiful rolls of crimson red. The soft, flowery fragrance filled a small area around me as I lifted them and smelled the sweet scent. "We didn't know which flowers you liked so we just got these,"

I smiled brightly down at the beautiful bouquet, taking one of the loose petals and rubbing it between my thumb and index finger.

"Thank you, they're so beautiful," I turned to Vincent first and wrapped my arms around him but I felt him hesitate. My cheeks turned a bright red and at first, I went to pull back, afraid he didn't like hugs but then I felt his arms squeeze me half to death and his face bury in my neck. "You're welcome bunny."