𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

I struggled with all my might as the two dragged me through the concrete corridors, until finally throwing me to the floor and pulling me back up, so fast I could've had whiplash

I struggled with all my might as the two dragged me through the concrete corridors, until finally throwing me to the floor and pulling me back up, so fast I could've had whiplash. My head spun, especially with my recent head injury.

I whimpered when my head was yanked back by my hair, and ducktape was slapped onto my mouth and pressed down with a harsh grip.

"Behave, sugar," he whispered into my ear, then pressed a kiss to my cheek which I groaned in absolute disgust.

The cock of a gun could be heard, and I squeezed my eyes shut at the feeling of it pushing against my head.

Leo chuckled at the sight of me, "Why don't you go down a little more, while we wait and all," I felt his boot against my back when I was pushed to the ground, my ass now being the center of attention and I tried to roll over but both men stopped me.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I looked around frantically, seeing all these men look at me with such a disgusting faces of lust.

"See, I told you she has a stunning ass. It's not just the tits," I felt the gun nudge against my ass and I tried to roll over again but the man grabbed me, setting his hands on my ass to keep me still and I cringed at the feeling. The feeling of a horrible, old man touching my flesh was enough to make me want to vomit.

"I can see why my nephews like you," he laughed, caressing his thumb over the skin until making its way over, and that's when I finally got the voice to protest under my tape, nearly screaming under it to try and stop him as he neared my panty-line.

But then there was a loud slam and the tumbling of an item on the floor and all attention turned to that as the object clicked.

Once...twice...three—

"What the—"

Smoke filled the entire vicinity in a millisecond, the sounds of coughs to be heard and the gunshots came.

And this time, I didn't waste time.

I rolled myself over and somehow managed to get myself up and run as fast as I could in a random direction just to get away from those bastards. I ran as fast as my feet could let me, trying to make my way through the fog until finally, I began to reach a place where it all dissipated.

I looked around in the hallway I stood in, seeing the other numerous halls I could turn down or the doors I could open, but I didn't know what to do. Didn't know where to go.

I had absolutely no idea what to do in this situation.

I stood there with furrowed brows, looking frantically back and forth—

"Hey! You!" I turned to the voice, seeing one of the men I'm guessing that was Leo's help by the way he was dressed, and I finally picked a hallway and bolted down it with the sound of his footsteps drawing near. The sound filled me to the brim with adrenaline, knowing if he were to capture me I'd be right where I was.

In a death sentence.

It's not that I didn't believe the brothers would get to me and help me, but I also know if these men had the opportunity they'd put a bullet in my head immediately.

A gunshot shot right beside my foot and I jumped, squealing all the while and resuming my fast pace, swerving down hallways to hope and try to lose him until finally I just stumbled into a door and closed it easily as to not hear.

I tried to manage my heavy breaths as I stood and listened, listened to the sound of his boots coming to a slow stop in the hallway outside the door and I held my breath. I prayed with everything in me that he wouldn't open the door.

I listened carefully, hearing the creak right outside the door and watching as the knob turned and my eyes went as wide as beach balls. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I scooted back with the door as he eased it open, taking one step in and stopping. I watched his shadow, seeing as he looked around and just stood there for what had to be at least five minutes. I couldn't breathe, my entire body shaking to the core.

But I just watched.

"Fucking bitch," the man grumbled and exited the room, slowly closing the door behind him and I let out the biggest breath humanly possible.

Oh my god.

I looked around the room, seeing some type of office but as I looked around, my adrenaline settled and pain filled my body. Especially from the heavy breaths, I intook.

I whimpered, slowing my breathing down before finally deciding to look for something to cut my bonds.

I walked over to the clean desk, turning around to open the drawers, drawer after drawer. And believe me, when I opened the last one and saw the gifts from god laying there, I near screamed.

A pocket knife and a gun.

I didn't hesitate to reach in and grab the knife, flipping it open and beginning to go to town on the bonds around my wrists, letting out a sigh of relief when they loosened and dropped to the floor which I then tore off my duck tape.

I turned my eyes back into the drawer at the gun, looking at it for a moment.

Oh god...

I gulped but reminded myself that this isn't just some silly situation I got myself into.

This is dangerous. These men are dangerous. I can hear the gunshots from here.

I wrapped my hand around the gun, looking over it and studying it.

Okay... it's okay.

I opened the mag, seeing a full round, and then shut it back up, flipping off the safety and edging towards the door.

My hand set on the handle and I took one last deep breath before creaking it open, seeing nothing more than an empty hallway.

Get over yourself Reyna you've literally shot a guy's dick before.

I eased into the hallway, looking every which way all the while thanks to my newfound paranoia.

I flinched every time a gunshot reigned through the building, every blast of whatever the fuck was going on, I was scared as fuck.

I jogged down the hallway, trying to find my way to some exit door but it was like I was getting further and further away.

What the fuck am I even supposed to do?!

I frantically searched down corridor after corridor, seeming as if I was just going in circles and maybe I was. This place was like a maze.

I whipped around when I heard the sound of heavy footsteps, I knew it wasn't just one person it was too loud. It had to be three or four. Frantically I eyed each door around me and bolted into one.

I held the gun about as close as possible, aiming it towards the door with my finger on the trigger.

"Look through every room," the familiar voice came and it made me falter as I couldn't quite tell if I knew it.

"We have to find her before they do."

"Yes sir,"

Is that...

"Aiden?!"

_______________

Two chapters left...prepare yourselves