𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❦

Warning: sensitive topics ahead

"My sister is staying with me for a few days by the way so don't be alarmed," I hummed in response, not really feeling like talking after my sudden outburst.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I- my brain is scattered and-and I can't remember everything. So I don't know, okay?!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. Why don't we go back to my place, I don't feel too good about you being alone right now. You can stay with me for a few days alright?" I nodded.

It was true. Since last night, my mind was a blended mess. Fragments of memories lying around my brain and not being able to piece themselves together. Instead, they lay in broken pieces, each with the reflection of his face.

I nibbled gently on my food, sniffling as I stared at the TV Aiden thankfully had in his room. I could hear his sigh and feel his stare. "Is there anything I can do? Do you want to talk about it?" With no hesitation, I shook my head. I didn't want to relive it all, just wanted to push it to the back of my head and never think about it. Just forget.

It seemed like the best option above all. I wouldn't have to deal with the repercussions, instead go about my day without the revolting memory of his skin on mine.

"Can I...at least get a doctor to check over you? You were limping when I saw you,"

"I-I don't want to go out..."

"They could come here. I can get a female doctor to come and just check-up. Is that okay?"

I hesitated. Would she be able to see what he did to me? How he ripped me apart? Would she tell him? "Everything would stay between you and her," His voice answered my anxious thoughts, trying to gently convince me. I know he was just looking out for me.

I nodded.

He slipped out of bed, leaving me to turn over and my thoughts to take over without him there to soothe them away. Of course, I knew I couldn't solely rely on him - but him being here made things a bit better. I wasn't alone.

He turned around the corner, pulling out his phone, most likely so I'd be out of hearing range. I kind of hope I didn't have to deal with the doctor today. Even though I knew it would be best with the pain still there, I didn't want to talk to anyone besides Aiden.

But even with Aiden, I didn't feel like talking much, which is why I'm thankful he hasn't pushed the topic too much.

"She's on her way. Should be about ten minutes. She'll come in here, I'll leave you two be unless you want me in here,"