𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Tired and panting, Lucas flipped me so I was back underneath him, my legs shaking from my recent orgasm

Tired and panting, Lucas flipped me so I was back underneath him, my legs shaking from my recent orgasm. He licked his lips then wiped his mouth before leaning down and kissing me. His lips moved carefully, yet passionately.

"Who did these?" He suddenly asked, rubbing very gently along the bruises on my thighs. But I kept my mouth shut, hesitantly looking to Vincent whose eyes swept over my blemished skin as some of the makeup had begun to wear off. Fuck.

"I-I fell," I muttered in a breathless state, but the look that crossed his and Vincent's faces showed they didn't believe me one bit. What was I to say?

One of your employees raped me?

They'd probably kill me for saying such a thing about a trusted employee.

"Bunny," His hand slipped back to my pussy, rubbing gently but causing my back to arch at such overwhelming pleasure. "Tell us baby, and you'll get such a sweet little reward," I just shook my head, trying to push his hand off.

"Say cinnamon if you want us to stop," Lucas muttered in my ear and I nodded.

"Don't you want another reward darling? For being our good little girl and telling us?" Vincent whispered in my other ear, twisting my clit and having me whine.

"N-No..." I gasped out, hanging onto Vincent's strong arm that didn't let up, while Lucas sucked greedy marks all up and down my body, every little place his soft lips could find.

"No? Did you just tell us no baby?" Lucas moved as Vincent crawled onto me, taking my legs and yanking them towards his hips so I could feel his erection digging straight into my core.

Lucas slipped in behind me, fondling my breasts and kissing my neck. I melted into both men's arms, not even having the care to fight myself in this ongoing battle to be with both men right now. But the way their hands roamed my body, their lips fluttering kisses of heaven made me fall.

I moaned between both men, Vincent playing with my pussy and biting along my breasts while Lucas kept a firm grip on my throat to keep me in place as he bites along my neck. "C'mon baby, you know you want to tell us. Be our good girl now,"

He whispered huskily into my ear to send shudders erupted all over my body.

"N-Nothing," I managed to get out, grinding my hips along with his fingers.

Lucas slipped an arm around my waist to pull me closer but I could barely keep myself up. With a swift brush, he pushed my hair back from my sweaty forehead before leaning down and whispering, "Give him a little pleasure too," His eyes flickered to the ones of his brother with a subtle smirk, helping me to sit up.