𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

❦

Intense eyes stared at me, burning through me, as I gently closed the door and stepped inside the room. His gaze followed me everywhere I went.

A silence had long settled over us, not making my anxiety about this situation any better. He knew what he was doing though. He knew I was nervous. I didn't doubt he was milking it out just so I could learn my lesson well. What that lesson maybe, I don't exactly know.

I don't feel my questioning did any harm to anyone, I had a right to know what was going on considering I work here. Maybe that wasn't the reason I'm here, maybe he needed me for a whole different reason and I was just overthinking.

"He means he's said too much,"

Those words told every fiber in my being that I was wrong.

"M-Mr. Axton...what can I do for you?" My voice held nothing but fear; fear of what he'd do to me, what would happen with my job. I knew I was overreacting with everything, but I've never even seen my bosses before the other day, getting sent to the back room on my first encounter with one of them is never good, and I think anyone would agree with me on that.

The silk touch of smoke swirled the air around us and left an intoxicating smell in its wake. It didn't seem to bother him, but I let out a discreet cough to try not to drag attention my way from it. I didn't want to be disrespectful towards him and ask him to put his cigarette out in his place, so I just kept my mouth shut and tried to stop my coughs.

He took notice though and pressed the bud into the ashtray laying on the desk nearby. "Mind telling me what happened downstairs?" He pushed himself away from the desk. It only took a few strides from his long legs to tower over me. My nerves increased in a second as I was forced to crane my neck up to look at the tall man.

"I-I was just asking Leo what was going on...it's my fault sir, not his, I-I was just confused with all the men being here, and why um, the owners were here and..." I rambled on and on feeling like a complete and utter idiot the whole way along. But no matter what I didn't know how to end my sentence without getting me, or Leo in trouble and to also not sound disrespectful.

His chuckle is what finally shut me up, "What's wrong with the owners being here?" I gulped, now digging my nails into my arm and fidgeting back and forth in my steps. He could tell I was nervous, how I couldn't stand still, he was toying with me, dragging out reactions and I hated it. I just wished to leave so incredibly bad.

"Nothing at all I-I just meant that I had heard they only show up on certain uh...occasions so I was just trying to..." As I continued to make a complete full of myself, I saw the ghost of a smirk edge on his lips at my struggle. At this point, I don't think anything I could've said could make this situation better. God, this is so humiliating!

My nails grazed over my arms as I found a way to look everywhere but the man who stood cockily in front of me. I couldn't bare to look into his deadly eyes. "W-Was that all, sir?" I asked cautiously yet hopeful as to this whole encounter be done and I can just go home.

The man in front of me just shifted, seeming to be thinking for a moment, and his absence in words caused me to look up at him. He was studying me, eyes memorizing every little inch of my body and outfit.

"You're new...you're curious, I understand," My breath nearly hitched when he took my chin into his fingers and tilted my head upwards, "But me and my brother are very private people, especially around our girls. A lot of shit they don't need to know about, that includes you too,"

I nodded swiftly, "I know sir, it was my mistake and I'm very sorry-" My lips were sealed by his index finger covering my lips and having my embarrassment increase by each passing second. He gazed down at me, obviously enjoying my overwhelmed state. He knew his effect, and I'm sure he knew I had heard things about him, he used it all to his advantage.

"Mind your business next time, Reyna, I don't want to have to punish you." I gulped, seeing his eyes flicker to my lips and I couldn't help but do the same for him. He smirked and rolled his tongue over his canines. "You wouldn't want that now, hm?" What is he doing? His hand snaked near my hip and gripped to pull me closer till we were nearly right on top of each other.

"N-No sir," My eyes switched away from him, making the move to step back but his hand caught me from doing so. It pressed into my back, before curving around the other side of my waist. Instinctively I placed my hands on his chest, but it seemed not to be the best of moves and only enticed him more by my touch alone.

His hot breath hit my ear and I shivered, "Good girl," His voice traveled along the line of my neck and nearly making me lul my head back at the exciting feeling that had my panties dampening.

"M-Mr. Axton I don't think-" His finger once again shushed me, the rays of his eyes looking down upon me again worked to put me at ease while that same finger grazed my painted lips. My throat became parched, my breath hitched, and my body was in shock while my mind screamed at it to move. But I was frozen, not even a single muscle able to move in the slightest of ways with his arms around me.

I nearly melted when his lips brushed against mine, my whole body turning to mush and my eyelids drooping only to stay cracked.

His fingers delicately danced along the skin of my shoulder as he brushed a few strands back from my ponytail that had flipped over. I thought I was going to do it, I really thought I was going to kiss my boss on the first day of meeting him, but a loud bang from another room had me snapping out of it and pushing away quickly. I saw the shock for the first few seconds before it dissipated and hid from view. His hands that once rested upon my skin now slowly sunk into the pockets of his dress pants.

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Axton, it won't happen again," Was all I could muster to say, and I'm honestly surprised I was able to get that much out; of course without looking in his general direction. But I quickly bolted out of the room and back into the hallway before anything else could happen.

What is wrong with me?!

__________________

By the time I got back down and grabbed my things, most of the girls were gone, mostly just the cleaners working on getting the place ready for tomorrow.

Leo leaned over the counter, wiping it down with a towel but looked up when I came out of the hall. "Hey," He smiled and leaned back, his eyes trapping me where I stand.

"Oh, hi, I-I was just about to leave," I pulled my purse close to me and glanced around the empty club.

"Wanna get that drink?" He smiled.

"Can I do a rain check? I just really wanna go home and get some rest," I caught sight of the way his smile faltered, and the way his jaw ticked. The glint in his eyes flickered to which made my own nervous smile falter.

"Sure, why not tomorrow night?" I nodded and made my way out of the club through the back.

_______

Yes I know I'm late!

Well...what did you think of their encounter? Any theories?