𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

The ride was touchy, his hand rubbing up and down my thigh and even squeezing a few times

The ride was touchy, his hand rubbing up and down my thigh and even squeezing a few times. He was going fast down the highway, not seeming to want to impress me this time but just get to our destination.

I was a little worried things would escalate, but a tiny part of me also wasn't. He's made sure to have my consent each time.

I tugged his jacket closer, glancing down at his hand who had a soft grip on my thigh a bit below my ridden up skirt. Dangerously close to a bruise. I could see the peaks of blue and yellow that weren't quite covered. And for a moment, when I looked back to his hand, so strong yet such a gentle grip, I saw him. I saw his hand on my thigh, yanking me towards him in a brutal way.

Don't go there. Not now.

His fingers tucked a bit under my thigh and gave a squeeze. "You okay?" All of it faded, and I was surprised such a simple thing could arouse me. Yet that seems to be everything he did so far.

I blushed, squeezing my thighs together and muttering a small yes. "You sure bunny?" His finger inched just a tiny bit farther down until it just barely skimmed across my panties. I gasped, grabbing his arm in one hand and his hand in the other.

"Y-Yes," I breathed out, feeling the wetness pool and hoping he couldn't feel the heat of it. He chuckled, giving my thigh one last squeeze before moving back up and fixing my skirt. I sucked in a deep breath, covering my face with the sleeve of his jacket to cover my deep blush.

It wasn't long until we pulled up to his house; well, house was an understatement. More like a mansion. And the second he helped me out of the car, his lips were on mine. Hands roaming my hips and pulling me to walk with him. Our lips could barely separate, not going a second without touching each other. Even as he was unlocking the door, he held me tight in one arm while he unlocked it and brought me in.

He slowly led me in, holding me tight but his hands moved from my back to my waist, almost holding the front of my body which was a weird position but I didn't think much about it.

It wasn't until he suddenly pushed me back - hard. I squealed, feeling hands wrap around me from behind as I stared at Vincent in complete shock. But a hand snaked up my chest and to my neck, tipping my head back where a voice hummed deeply in my ear.

"Hello darling," A man whispered into my ear and I let out a breath of relief that Vincent didn't just shove me onto a random man.

"L-Lucas," I whispered breathlessly at the feeling of his lips grazing my neck. His hand slipped past my hip and down to my skirt which he inched up. Vincent stepped up to us, smirking at the sight of me being handled by his brother and because of it I just felt so much hotter.

"You think I didn't feel how hot your little cunt was in the car bunny, hm?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, the chuckle he let out as he caressed my thigh.