𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Warning: sexual content

"Give me a whole glass of wine,"

"Rey-" Aiden laughed, leaning against the counter and scanning my panicked look.

"This is ridiculous I didn't do anything! Did Vincent say anything to you when he came over here?"

"All he told me was for me to keep an eye out down here and tell you to go upstairs to his office which is odd. I'm sure it's fine, usually when you're in trouble you get sent to the back room, he probably just wants to talk," He offered a small smile which I scowled at and motioned to a glass. He sighed, moving around the bar and pulling out my favorite bottle of red wine, filling the glass partially up, and handing it to me.

Yes, I was teasing them. I'll fully admit that but it was just the rush of a moment, nothing serious in the slightest. I'm sure whatever they want to talk about has nothing to do with that. I'm just overthinking!

Yeah...overthinking.

I gulped down the wine in one drink and headed around the bar to the back.

"Honey stop stressing, just relax a bit. You'll be fine I promise." With a deep breath, I nodded even though I didn't believe him.

I was ridiculously nervous as I stood outside the closed door with the gold plate bolted into it saying, Vincent Axton.

I didn't know what to do, what to expect; this time I knew things had gone too far. But I was just caught up in the moment of it all.

Why am I so stupid? What happened to keeping to myself? Not only did I get called up to the back room, but now Vincent's office.

I'm just going to kill myself one day.

I rubbed my hands over my face but not too hard since I had makeup on, then raised my fist to knock gently.

It took a few seconds before the familiar voice invited me in with a dominant beckon.

The door creaked open as I pushed it, seeing Lucas merely standing a few feet away. I gulped, stepping in and taking in his attire that was now a cigarette between his fingers near his hip, and a darkened look resting comfortably in his eyes, a smirk on his lips.

Vincent sat comfortably behind his desk, leaned back with an ankle over his knee and the cigarette smoke seeming not to bother him in the slightest. Not surprising since he himself smokes just as I saw him doing the other day

I gulped hard and crossed my arms nervously as my eyes switched between the two "Y-Yes?" I was okay with dealing with Vincent's ways, but I've never had an interaction with Lucas - I didn't know how he dealt with things.

I don't even know what I did that was so wrong!

Lucas beckoned me over with two fingers, pressing the cigarette into the ashtray behind him. On jello legs, I stepped forward until only a mere few feet away.