𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Reyna

Reyna. From the day I saw her pretty face on a stage, I knew there was something different. I regretted not visiting earlier.

Of course, I heard of Winston hiring her, we have to go through thorough background checks with each of our girls just in case, I remember going through hers but it was a routine, you don't actually pay too much attention to them.

I pulled up to the ground entrance instead of the club entrance, parking and locking my car up before typing in the code quickly.

A few people were still in the upstairs portion, but they knew better than to go downstairs to the club.

What stays up here was never really my issue, Vincent and Aiden mostly managed it. I more so managed our other clubs - obviously not doing too well here recently.

It didn't take long before I was walking down the stairs of the club, hearing the loud music the girls were playing, the laughter, and different conversations. The clanging of bottles and glasses, a faint smell of smoke.

As I rounded the corner, I looked around, seeing a few men dancing with the girls as drinks were being passed around and refilled.

I caught sight of Lisa, but as I looked I didn't see Reyna.

"Boss!" Tamara yelled, making me turn around to see her with a hand on her hip and a glass in her hand. "Here to party with us?" She giggled, and I noticed the redness of her eyes.

I chuckled, "Sorry, not this time." She pouted but whipped around and back to the man that was waiting for her.

When I turned back around, I saw Reyna coming around the corner in her stumbling state, a bottle of liquor in her hand. And as I was about to start walking towards her, Leo was right on her heels.

She was hanging onto the wall as she walked, and from the looks, he was trying to help but she wasn't buying it.

Before I knew it, I was making my way towards the two with something burning inside me at the sight.

But I lost it when he grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face him.

My arm curled around her waist, yanking her back towards me a little too harshly that made her intoxicated self fumble onto me, a little bit of liquor coming out and spilling on the both of us.

From the way I grabbed her, it made me partially be between the two, and I saw the shock in his eyes for a moment.

"Lucas!" She said enthusiastically, bouncing on her toes and wrapping her arms around me with a giggle. The whole time I kept my eyes on Leo, seeing the visible jealousy cross his face.

Her body leaned into me, tugging at my vest and trying to stand on her tiptoes. I felt the heat radiating from her body onto mine.

"Reyna-" Leo tried to grab her arm but she tugged herself closer to me with a flushed face.