𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

From the second I woke up, I knew I was in heaven

From the second I woke up, I knew I was in heaven. From the touch of hands spreading my thighs wider, to the soft, hot tongue that slipped between my folds to collect my juices.

I mewled as I became more awake yet sleepy; "What's your safeword baby?" Lucas whispered into my ear as he kissed down under my jaw.

"C-Cinnamon," I whispered tiredly, my hips jolted as a sense of pleasure flooded my body and swirling in the pit of my stomach. I gasped and grabbed onto Lucas's arms when Vincent flicked my clit. "Good girl," he whispered, letting my hair as I noticed I was laying on him.

His hands ventured down my chest, to my exposed breasts where he began to tweak the nipples and I mewled. As he touched my breasts though, he was careful of the bandage in it where my wound was still not healed. My hips moved around over Vincent's face as I reached my peak sooner than expected.

"Already baby? I've barely even begun'" Vincent teased as he felt myself contract around the fingers he slowly dipped in.

His warm lips wrapped around my clit and sucked agonizingly slow and spread me wider.

"You're doing so good precious," Lucas chuckled.

"I-I'm going to-to cum," I whined as Vincent's fingers thrust into me faster, gripping in tighter to Lucas's arms.

"Can I have you, baby?" Vincent whispered more than lustfully as he sat up but his fingers remained thrusting away inside of me.

"Ah! Yes, please," I begged, watching as his fingers pulled out and he pulled down his boxers to show his hard cock waiting impatiently.

I felt him towards the entrance and tensed for a moment, but Lucas rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek whispering, "It's okay kitten...there you go baby, good girl," he cooed as Vincent thrust into me and a loud whine escaped my trembling lips. "Don't worry bunny, I'll do all the work," He smiled, slowly beginning to thrust faster.

"Just relax," Lucas smiled against my head, holding me tightly as my body jolted. I noticed a difference between how the two fucked, Lucas was raw, animalistic, and rough. While Vincent was rough, he also took his time and stretched out my pleasure.

He lifted my hips, propping them on his kegs and railing into me while holding my hips. His eyes stayed on my face, watching as I moaned and slung my head back against Lucas.

Lucas kissed along my throat as my head was leaned back, kissing up and down and I felt a few pricks, knowing my body would be littered with their marks and I absolutely loved the idea of it.

I panted and groaned altogether, wrapping my legs around him to pull me closer. He kept going, gradually getting faster and rougher until he found a steady pace that had me moaning my head off. Each thrust met my g-spot hard, which had me wailing and writhing in pleasure. I wasn't even able to lay still as I let him have his way with me.