𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"Bunny," He whispered a few steps out the door, leading me gently against the wall as a blush fluttered upon my cheeks and I craned my neck up

"Bunny," He whispered a few steps out the door, leading me gently against the wall as a blush fluttered upon my cheeks and I craned my neck up. His thumb once again skimmed lip and the bust in it. "Who did this?"

"N-No one, Vincent,"

"Why do you have to lie to me, baby, hm?" He nuzzled his head in my neck, his breath hitting my jaw and sending shivers to roll down my body. My body was flush against his, and in all honesty, I thought I'd be afraid. Afraid to feel his touch, to feel him against me but the second his lips grazed my skin I was gone.

My hand snaked up his chest, feeling the muscles underneath my fingertips, and up through his hair. "Tell me, who laid a finger on your pretty face?" His lips pressed against the curve of my jaw, smiling when I pulled him closer and let his hands snake around my waist.

"I-Its fine. I'm fine," I whispered with a lack of breath as he kissed down my neck.

His hands smoothed down my skirt, but never went under, simply stroking my waist and hips while his lips caressed my skin in the gentlest of ways. He hummed, "You covered our marks...I don't know if I like that," His thumb stroked my neck, a little rough to get some of the concealer off.

Our eyes met, the blemishes of my cheeks deepening in a fiery red. "Fuck," He crashed his lips onto mine, tugging my waist as close as possible so our bodies were right on top of each other. I was nearly stepping on his feet. His hands slipped under my thigh, picking me up and holding me against the wall. I whimpered quietly upon feeling pain shoot up my pelvis, squeezing my eyes closed and pursing my lips as I chose to endure the pain quietly. With how muscular he is, I had trouble wrapping my legs around his waist until he pushed me up more. I crossed my ankles and pulled him closer to me, gasping when I felt his erection on me.

"W-Wait Vincent I don't-"

"I know baby, I know, don't worry," He kissed me again, deepening it to the point my head had to lean back against the wall. "I'm not going to do anything here," He smiled at my flushed state, leaning my head on his shoulder until he slowly set me down.

"Let's go bunny, I have a reservation set up for us tonight,"

______________

The ride was flashy and fast, his car being almost as luxurious as himself with leather seats and an engine that roared like thunder. I saw the grin on his face every time I'd suck in a break from his swerves or going almost 90 down the highway. So when we finally arrived at the restaurant, I wasn't complaining about getting out.

He chuckled at my shaky legs, coming around quickly to hold open the door and take my hand.

As I looked around the parking lot, I noticed there wasn't a single car in sight, "A-Are you sure they're open?" I peered up at him just to see that damn grin again. "I know the owner," he answered, "Just us tonight."

Wow, I couldn't help but mutter under my breath while he led me to the glass doors that someone hurried to open for us. It looked amazing, but jeez it was freezing in here.

"Mr. Axton," He greeted, nodding his head at Vincent while giving me a big toothy grin. Vincent just pulled me closer to him. "We have your table, along with everything you requested, ready. Please, right this way." A woman dressed in a similar uniform directed, stepping in front of us and leading to a table for two. She laid two menus down and then briskly left.

Vincent pulled out a chair, gesturing me to sit which I did, not wanting to put too much weight down until after he scooted me in. Soft jazz music played and I spotted the four men playing their instruments not too far away. "Wow,"

"You've already said that once tonight, doll, maybe I can make you say it again," He cocked an eyebrow, and I caught the innuendo quick as my face lit up in a flame.

"You really didn't have to do all this...it's all so much,"

"Do you not like it?" The waitress interrupted us, quickly taking our drinks and leaving.

"No-no it's not that, I'm just surprised is all...no one has ever gone to these lengths before." I smiled softly, taking it all in.

"That's because they weren't me," He smiled cockily and for some reason, I couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up in me. "I guess that's true," I replied, smirking and crossing my arms as I shivered from the coldness of the restaurant. I was more afraid of the fact of me not wearing a bra.

For the first time in a while, I wasn't in pain, those thoughts weren't in my head and I wasn't wallering in shame. I was nervous going out with one of my bosses, but it was easy. It wasn't awkward. The flirting didn't make me uncomfortable and I wasn't faking smiles and laughs. I wasn't downing my drink to escape tension or from being uncomfortable. I didn't worry he was going to do something to me.

"Are you cold?" He asked as we walked out, seeing me holding my body close from the winter's chilly air. I nodded. "Here," He shrugged off his coat, turning me towards him and draping it over my shoulders.  He helped me into the sleeves, seeing how they go longer than my hands and end around mid-thigh.

Next, he pulled my hair out, bringing it over my shoulders as he looked down at me. "Thank you," I muttered, glancing up at him to see him looking directly at me.

I unexpectedly flinched when his hand came up for my cheek, thumb caressing gently over it. "Nervous?" He smirked, leaning forward and backing me against his car. His lips captured mine briefly while using his thumb to nudge my chin up.

"N-No," He chuckled at my stutter, leaning in and kissing me again but for longer. His soft lips moved delicately against mine, leading his hand into my hair and holding my head. His other hand though caressed my hip before venturing a bit lower but stopping.

I tilted my head to get a better angle and then leaned into him to deepen our kiss, all the while wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I felt the corners of his lips lift against mine before his tongue swept against my lower lip. I hesitated but then slowly opened my mouth.

His tongue met mine in a hungered frenzy, dancing with mine and pulling me as close as possible. He took over my mouth, caressing my tongue where I tasted wine, just like I'm sure he tasted it on me.

I could feel his fingers skimming the skin of my thigh, just right under the hem of my skirt. He slowly lifted his hand up my thigh under my skirt and that's when I broke the kiss. I wanted to say no, knowing full well anything he was to do to me would be painful from the way I am right now.

But instead, all I could say was "Not here..."

He pulled back, and while I was panting from our kiss, he was completely reserved. "Wanna go to mine?" He led a small smile onto his lips, caressing my kiss-swollen lips.

"Why don't we skip the bar and head to my place?"

No!

I bit down onto my lip hard to keep it from wobbling, refusing to look in his general direction. He's not him. He's not him.

He's not him.

They're not him.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to, bunny," Both hands cupped my cheeks.

"N-No-No it's okay, that sounds good," I couldn't stop myself from saying. I didn't want our night to end here, having to go home and sink back into the thoughts of that night when at least this way I can be distracted a little longer.

Just a little longer.