𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"My

"My...hair?" I subsequently ran a hand through my medium-lengthed hair.

"Yes, I'm sorry but it's driving me insane! Don't get me wrong, it looks great, it's just uneven,"

"O-Oh...that's just because when I did it, it was just a rash decision," I chuckled nervously, "if you can cut it that'd be great,"

She surprisingly grabbed my hand, and I nervously looked to her partner who was just smiling away, and even hooked her arm in mine as the woman led me along the kitchen and out towards the bedrooms. Another hallway down past Aiden's, there was another set of doors which the two led me into.

The place was a wreck. Bedsheets on the ground, clothes were thrown about along other things, but the two didn't seem to care. Instead, they pushed me into the bathroom which thankfully held more decency.

"I-I don't think I caught your guy's names,"

"Oh, my bad," She laughed, "I'm Seraphina, Sera for short. Aiden's sister. This is Bia, my girlfriend," The shorter woman gave me a heart-felt smile but stayed quiet nonetheless.

"It's nice to meet the both of you, and again I apologize for last night and my reaction,"

"That's alright. Now, lean over the sink, and let's wash your hair first,"

_______________

An hour or so passes, and the two women have maintained the craziness of my hair by cutting it evenly, and even styling it. My hair now fell in curls at my shoulders thanks to the two taking turns with the curling iron.

The two talked my ear off all the while, from stories of Aiden as a child to how the couple ended up meeting.

They thankfully didn't ask me many questions, mostly just making me listen to their endless stories which I didn't mind.

"Well, well, well," Aiden peeked in, leaning against the doorway and perking an eyebrow up at the three of us. His eyes settled on me and he let out a small breath. "I didn't know where you went but I'm glad to see the two of you met,"

I gave him a nervous smile but then diverted my eyes away. "I have to go back in tonight," he studied me for a moment, contemplating, "Is that okay?"

"I uh- I actually was going out tonight myself," The two girls looked between Aiden and myself with an interested look. "Vincent is taking me out," I spoke slowly, in a way partially afraid of his reaction since our conversation last night. I knew he didn't think it was a good idea, especially by the look on his face. But I also knew he was biting his tongue, maybe just because of his sister.

He nudged his head towards the door, barely glancing at his sibling before walking off.

"T-Thank you for cutting my hair. It looks great," I stood from the seat they had provided in front of the sink, smiling yet leaving briefly to catch up with Aiden who was waiting for me outside their bedroom.

He sighed upon seeing me, setting a gentle hand to rest on my upper back to guide me towards his own room again. It seemed all I ever was is in here lately.

The blue aura greeted me warmly, from the blue duvets I had spent the past day or so wrapped in to the dark blue painted walls.

"Where exactly are you going with him?" He closed the door behind us.

"I don't know yet. He said he was going to pick me up and it was my choice. Why?" I turned and sat on the end of the bed while his worried face came to meet me close by.

"I just think it would be a good idea if I knew where you were. Just to be safe." He eased himself down beside me, gently taking my hand.

"Do you..." I paused. He wouldn't, would he? "Think he would force me too?" I didn't want to believe he would, based on how we've been with each other so far it just didn't make sense. With Leo, I had red flags, with the brothers, not so much.

"No," He stated genuinely, eyes burning straight into mine, "But that doesn't mean something couldn't happen accidentally."

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, turning away from my concerned eyes and squeezing my hand. "I know they would never force a woman into something they didn't consent to. But he could accidentally go too far, or maybe you find it hard to say no. I'm just...I don't want this to happen to you again." His eyes returned to mine with a mirrored look of distress.

"I-I'm not going to let it. I'm going to set boundaries, I don't even know if this could go anywhere. With either of them. I don't know what they're looking for. We don't know each other, and we haven't actually spent enough time together for me to make a decision."

A small breath left his lips and I knew he was having trouble with my decision - but also knew it wasn't entirely his decision.

"I'll ask Sera to help you get ready," he grumbled, almost sounding like an older brother who gave in. Although that's practically what he is.

I smiled up at him, letting out a relieved sigh as he exited.

_________

"Reyna," I whipped around after inserting my earings to the voice.

I felt like I was on display as I stepped out of Sera's room in an outfit she let me borrow. She had helped me to put makeup on a few bruises with much difficulty as they were still sensitive and also helped to hide other marks like along my face and shoulder. For the two bite marks, we put bandages on them and I couldn't wear a bra or it'd rub against it.

I didn't feel beautiful.

I felt nasty.

Even as they were covered I knew exactly where they were, how big, their color, etc. I could see the peaks of a few peering out and hated it.

But as his eyes rested upon me, those thoughts flooded away.

As he stepped past the open door and Aiden, with a walk that told everyone he owned the room.

"Bunny," Vincent stepped up to me, grazing his thumb over my cheek with a hard look. "What happened?" His eyes flickered down to my busted lip.

I looked over to Aiden who crossed his arms and leaned on the wall, watching Vincent with peering eyes. "N-Nothing...how about we go?" He stared at me for a moment longer before nodding, taking my hand softly in his, and going out the door he came in. He nodded to Aiden who nodded back before his eyes fell to me in a look that told me all I needed to know.

Be safe.

_____________

Outfit:

I'm terribly sorry about the delay of updates, I was doing so well! Sadly, thanks to school and a few other personal aspects I fell behind on getting updates ready

Thankfully, I have this book planned out enough that I can get a few chapters up quickly and resume my regular schedule :]