𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑

❦

"Was I only invited to hold your guys' shit?"

"Yes," All the girls chimed in as they continue to rake through the rows and rows of jeans, shirts, sweaters, everything.

Aiden scowled but hugged all of their things tighter to not drop anything. Things mostly including their purses but also a few bags from the previous stores.

Lisa invited me to go out for the day with a few other girls from the club. Personally I would've rather stayed home and rest considering I didn't get home till about four, but nothing coffee can't fix.

"Do I wanna know why you were sent up to Vincent?" I looked over to the taller man who had his usual eyebrow raised. I was always jealous of them. I don't think he's ever done them yet they had this perfect arch. I hated it.

"How did you know that?"

"I work close to the brothers, plus Leo told me," This time I was the one to arch an eyebrow, flickering between his two hazel eyes that, like usual, stayed in their nonchalant state but this time held a tinge of curiosity.

"Leo?" I questioned with a hesitant tone. I bit into the inside of my cheek gently.

"Mhm, what, you're doing that face, what's wrong? Put a pin in my first question."

"Nothing really just...I don't know I'm sure it's nothing," My eyes glanced around to the girls littered all throughout the store, clothes upon clothes stacking up in their arms while I just simply waved Aiden off in a dismissive manner.

A hand clasped my shoulder, "No no, what?" He turned me back to face him, and I nearly smiled at the look of him holding up all the bags and clothes with one hand and a leg.

I sighed, "He asked me for a drink tonight, but I just have this weird...distaste for him. I don't know it's probably just the way he flirts."

"Look if you're worried about it just be cautious or don't go, trust your gut at all times, and if you want, I can always sneak in and keep an eye on things."

I chuckled, "That won't be necessary. But you work with him right...what's he like?"

"I don't really work with him much but the few times I'm with him I can kinda see what you're talking about but you experience it differently being a woman. He seems laid back, but definitely a flirt. Not as good as me though," he winked but I ignored the ridiculous comment.

"Like I said I'm sure I'm just overthinking like usual. Anyway, Vincent called me up to the back room for discussing a few things about the club with Leo,"

"What things?"

"I don't know, I asked him why there were a bunch of guys here and about Vincent. He was about to tell me what 'kind of club' it is before Vincent stepped in,"