𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

Warning: drugs and gore, waterboarding

I opened the door to see him awake but groggy. Asher stepped around me and into the room, glancing around before landing on the man that was the center of attention. He was locked down in a chair, his left arm stretched out and tied down separately so we could have easy access to a vein.

Asher chuckled and stepped closer to that arm, placing his briefcase on a nearby table. "Damn, what did he do to you to be in such a position?" His eyes flicked back and forth from me and Lucas.

I ignored his comment, going to the briefcase and taking one of the viles and a syringe. I glanced at Lucas who was sitting in a chair with our tech, Leo's phone hooked up to the computer. He had a hard look over his face when he glanced at me and it told me all he needed to tell me.

"This is fucking ridiculous. I didn't do anything to her she didn't want!" Leo snapped, tugging on his restraints at the sight of me putting benzos in the syringe.

"That's not what these videos say," Lucas said, turning the computer around so we could see then pressing play.

You could see her backside, her face in the pillow. I knew it was her by the flying birds' tattoos running over her waist. He had her hair tangled in his fist and all you could hear for the moment were heavy breaths and animalistic groans.

But then I heard it.

"P-Please..." You could hear very weakly, "Stop...please, please stop..." She cried out and you could see her trying to pull out of his grip but he hit her, then pulled her to him tighter.

I walked up to him, seeing how he had looked away, and gripped his jaw tightly, and forced him to turn towards the screen. "No," I snapped, gripping more roughly when he tried to get away. "Guarderai cosa cazzo le hai fatto." He looked up at me with a look full of hatred but I could care less. [You're going to look at what the fuck you did to her.]

"You hear that Leo? Stop. Do you know what the fuck that means?" Lucas yelled, standing up and coming towards the both of us and I saw the fear flicker through Leo's eyes.

"I..." He gulped, eyes widening as the realization of his situation finally kicked in. I turned to Asher who now held the syringe and nodded to him. Leo tried to turn his head when he grabbed his arm, looking for a good vein.

"W-Wait! I-I didn't know I fucking swear! You have to believe me!" We all ignored him, Lucas helping me to hold him down as Asher inserted the needle and shot the drug into his vein.
His eyes widened and he fought us more but I think Lucas finally lost it. He had previously slipped on his pair of gloves.

He rose his fist back and that was all it took for me to know to move back as his fist landed across Leo's face, forcing it in the other direction. Leo groaned as Lucas huffed, swiftly landing another, then another. He hit him square in the nose, hearing a satisfying crunch to follow along. Leo yelped, his eyes watering and a few tears escaping but I just chuckled. Lucas continued until his lip was busted and his nose was pouring blood.

By the time he was done, the drugs had begun to kick in and he was going in and out.

"I want doses given to him every two hours after we leave, use whatever but this," I pointed to the vile with a red tag on it, looking over the room to all the men who nodded.

"Out, all of you," I sighed, walking over to the counter on the right side of the room, seeing another pair of leather gloves that I slipped on.

"Mind if I stay?" Asher asked and I could hear his grin even with being turned around. I looked over my shoulder at him and nodded.

My hand wrapped around the knob of one of the drawers, pulling it open and gazing over the different shapes and sizes of knives. My fingers ran over the steel of the blades, taking my pick and grabbing one by the handle.

In another drawer I found a small knife sharpener and began to run the blade through it while looking towards the man whose head nodded back and forth, his eyes dazed and glossy.

I chuckled, twisting the knife between my hand and letting it graze over the skin of his throat. He was starting to build a light sweat, whether that be the nerves or the high he was experiencing.

I set a little bit of pressure, watching how his eyes slowly widened and his breaths picked up.

A few small nicks were set in place along his collarbone from before I had arrived and I just continued to add to the collection teasingly. I could see a few pathetic tears building up.

A crimson drop caressed his skin, mixing with the sweat along his neck. It slowly cascaded down his collarbone.

The small ribbon of blood was so mesmerizing, making way for what was to come.

"This should be fun," I smiled wickedly, looking down at his fear-stricken eyes.

______________

He gasped for air as I pulled the hose from his mouth, sobbing and coughing violently as he puked up water. Lucas held his head in place, making him sit up straight and continue to choke.

He panted, looking up at me and Asher with a severe hatred. "You'll-" his coughing interrupted him. "You'll regret this."

Lucas chuckled, yanking Leo's head to hit it on the back of the chair. "Oh, we will now? And how is that? You really think you're going to leave this room?" He smiled darkly, grabbing the knife on the side table and thrusting it into his shoulder swiftly.

Leo cried out, his body fighting the restraints but Asher just went in and inserted a dose but then grabbed a betel nut.

I held open his mouth no matter how much he fought it and let Asher put the nut in before I held his jaw closed. "Chew," I snapped but he shook his head, shaking it side to side to try and get me off him but from three men holding him down it was near impossible.

I pulled one fist out and punched him right in his stomach making him try and double over but with the way his restraints were he couldn't. He groaned out in pain, and we took that moment to make him chew then grabbed the hose again.

Lucas yanked his head back and opened his mouth where I shoved the hose in, the water going straight down his throat and forcing him to swallow it while also continuing to choke.

His arms tried to flail to get us to stop but of course, couldn't. I held the hose in his mouth for a few more seconds before finally pulling out, looking over his watery eyes and flushed face as she chokes out the water.

"What did you do to her, Leo?"

"I-" He coughed, "I didn't...fucking rape her!" He gritted out, trying to stop himself from coughing but he couldn't. I took the knife in his shoulder, pressing it into him more and smiling at the pain-filled around he made of pure agony. I whipped my fist back and hit him straight in the nose, his blood splattering and even a bit getting on my shirt.

Lucas gestured to me and I and him switched places, me now holding Leo's head steady as he stood in front of him.

His hand wrapped around the knife, yanking it out, and a few spurts of blood landing now on him. He whipped the knife back and landed it straight on his leg, twisting it. I watched that crooked smile spread over his face at the sight of a few drops landing on his cheek.

He took another knife, slicing down his shirt and seeing the thin seem of blood trailing down his abdomen. He pointed the knife straight at his heart. "You didn't?" He spoke calmly, too calmly.

"Then why did you drug her?" His body went more rigid, staring up at my brother whose sinister smirk never left.

"We found your order of Ketamine from one of our suppliers."

__________

I'm rusty on torture scenes :')