𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝗂𝗑

I didn't know what to feel as I watched her upon the stage: anger, confusion, maybe even hurt, but that didn't sound reasonable

I could still feel the remnants of her honey-kissed skin on my hands that I once held against me — yet that was yesterday.

Something was so off-putting about this whole situation. It was obvious something was wrong — especially on Reyna's part. And it's something that circled Leo.

In all honesty, I have an idea, something that became evident ever since my brother told me about the night the two spent together weeks ago. Her offputting nature every time his name is merely said — it wasn't right.

Maybe it was the fact I didn't want to think that someone I've put trust in over years could do something so disgusting, or maybe not think that something of that nature could've happened to Reyna.

I couldn't put a finger on what I felt. I just know I didn't like anything out of this situation.

This isn't how I thought things would go — starting to form something with Reyna and it already being on a halt.

I held my breath with even getting into something like this in the first place. I didn't know what I wanted — I still don't completely. I just know I wanted her in the picture.

In the hallway, seeing the way she cringed at the graze of Leo, her dew-dropped eyelashes not going on noticed and the touch of smudged mascara as well.

The goosebumps rose against her skin, the subtle tremble that she tried to reside. I noticed all of it. I knew it well.

I piled myself with work, knowing I had neglected it the past few weeks. I was far behind in both clubs for the fact I had even delayed going to the other. I didn't want to leave before I had fixed things, but I also knew if it wasn't fixed in the next few days I'd have to go anyway.

I don't trust the idiots I had left in charge over there, and I'm sure things were a disaster by now.

"Amato mi ha risposto." [Amato got back to me.] My brother spoke as he shut the door behind his entry.

My typing was all to be heard before I said, "What a change," I tsked.

"I sent Leo and Ven up to him. They'll be gone for a few days, leaving tomorrow morning." He sat himself down on the leather couch and poured himself a glass of whiskey lying there.

"Leo," I muttered, spinning my drink in the small glass in my hand. "Maybe it's for the better,"

"What do you mean?" His eyes snapped away from the glass that wrapped around the whiskey.

"Every time I see him with Reyna...somethings just off," He took a sip but stopped midway.

"So esattamente cosa intendi," He started, "Aiden said something about it weeks ago. I didn't think anything of it, though," He sighed."What do you think it is?"