𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

"Holy fuck, Reyna!" He pulled me in for a tight squeeze which caused my ribs to hit him at a small force, leading a whimper to fall from my lips

"Sorry I just — fuck we've all been worried as hell. Are you okay are you hurt?! Well like more hurt than you were hurt at the hospital. Are your ribs in a lot of pain? Well yeah since I just like squeezed them and you—"

"Aiden! Aiden, I'm okay." I ran my hand down his arm soothingly as he took a deep breath and looked at me, pulling me in for another hug just more gentle this time.

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him back, my eyes nearly welling up with tears again as I now felt safer.

"It's okay, you're okay. We're gonna get out of here okay?" I nodded, and he took my hand in his and led me along the hallway, going the opposite way I ever was.

"W-What's happening?"

"The brothers are here. They're going fucking wild over the fact they took you." Another blast could be heard and the whole place rattled so much we had to stop and lean against the wall.

"Oh no..." I muttered, grabbing tight onto Aiden's sleeve.

"The propane tanks,"

"What?" He asked, confused

"There are propane tanks all over the building! Leo told me because he thought I'd probably be dead by now. He told me that with one wrong shot the whole place would explode." I explained, panicked, very panicked. The thought of the brothers, of Aiden being in the building when or if that were to happen was more soul-crushing than I could bear.

"Fuck, okay, we'll figure something out." He nudged me along and we carefully got back to the opening where I originally was. It was still foggy, but enough to see through. My eyebrows furrowed at the numerous bodies laying limp on the ground, but Aiden just nudged my head away from them and continued on.

It was quiet. Too quiet. No gunshots, no blasts, just quietness. I thought it was almost possible to hear my heartbeat echo.

We stepped our way over the bodies, getting closer to the door and I could almost feel my sigh of relief.

When it was taken from me and turned into a gasp.

"FUCK!" Aiden groaned, holding onto his thigh and dropping to his knees as blood poured out of the wound.

"Aiden!" I hurried to his side, but the sound of footsteps made me turn only to lock eyes with Leo.

"I told you," Leo panted, gripping me by my hair and dragging me off the ground and to my knees, even as I tried to rush away from him.

I whined out, a sob crawling up my throat as I tried to kick, to punch, and scratch at him to get out of his grip but the gun against my temple stopped me. "You'd fucking regret this."