48

Jin's POV

I saw the evident nervousness on Jimin, Taehyung's face and signaled them to leave. 

I focused my attention on Namjoon who was hyperventilating in my arms, "Breathe in through your nose baby, nice deep breaths." I continuously encouraged him but it had no effect. 

"Jungkook, what normally helps him?" I asked Jungkook.

"I don't know, he's never had one before, not in front of me at least." Jungkook told. 

Great. He was no help, but at least he wasn't making things worse by also panicking like my silly little brothers. 

"Namjoon, is there anything you need me to do for you right now?" I tried to ask him, because I did not want to assume his needs. However, I got no response from him and he continued to hyperventilate. 

"Okay baby, lets raise your arms then," I helped him raise his arms above his head, hoping that it would help shift his focus, "That's it, nice and high." 

He managed to keep his arms raised. 

"Now, lets slowly count to 10, okay?" I suggested, and to my surprise he actually counted with me, his breathing slowing down a little. 

"Right, now focus on your breathing, breathe slowly through your nose." I directed and he was now able to follow my directions. 

"You're doing so well, love." I tried to motivate him and it seemed to work, because soon, Namjoon became fully in control of his breathing. 

"Hyung what happened? Why did you suddenly have a panic attack?" Jungkook immediately began asking questions.

I knew Jungkook was just worried because he cared about Namjoon, but asking him questions straight away wouldn't help him.

I saw the grimaced expression on Namjoon's face and realised that he wasn't going to give an answer so pressing him on would only cause him more distress. 

"Jungkook, just let him calm down, he can tell us when he feels ready," I smiled at him and helped him get off of the floor and sit down on the couch. 

I could see that he was shocked by my response. He probably thought I would demand explanations, but I wasn't going to try to force him to tell me anything until he felt ready. I already lost him once trying to do that...

*Knock knock* 

I looked at the door in confusion, who could it possibly be?

"Oh, me and hyungs came down to tell you that you were just on time. We ordered pizzas." Jungkook said as he went to collect the pizzas. 

"I guess you really won't get to eat something I make today. Its okay, next time I will make something for you." I remarked, but Namjoon just nodded his head.  

"Namjoon say something. Are you okay?" I asked as I ruffled his hair. 

"Yeah." He responded abruptly, leaving me disappointed. 

Nevertheless, I sat down next to him on the couch and held his hand to comfort him. 

"Do you mind getting the plates and drinks from the kitchen and calling Jimin and Taehyung?" I asked Jungkook and he went off to get some plates after calling my brothers. 

I did notice that Namjoon visibly tensed at the mention of Jimin and Taehyung's name.

I thought about it for a second before it clicked. 

Jimin and Taehyung have never liked Namjoon, especially Taehyung. Namjoon is scared of judgment. 

He shifted in his seat in obvious discomfort as Jimin and Taehyung came downstairs and sat down opposite us, next to Jungkook.