51

Jin's POV

I could not believe how stupid Taehyung was being right now. Life is so difficult and he thinks he'll just fluke his way through it. He can't even fluke his way through a test how is he possibly going to live a decent life?

I felt a headache coming on as I entered the café. Taehyung had completely killed my mood. 

"Jin, you're 20 minutes late." Mrs. Lee chided as soon as I walked in to the kitchen. 

"And why weren't you answering your phone?" she questioned, visibly annoyed. 

I took out my phone to check, and sure enough, I had three missed calls from Mark, two missed calls from Mrs. Lee and one from Namjoon.

I bowed and apologized multiple times, and she left saying she'll see me at the end of my shift. I should've taken Namjoon up on his offer, I wouldn't have had to walk in the cold for half an hour, and I would've reached on time for my shift too. Mrs. Lee wouldn't have shouted at me if I was on time.

As soon as Mrs. Lee left, Mark came into the kitchen looking concerned. 

"Hyung, what happened? You asked me to come early today, because you had something important to tell me, and then you came late yourself." He complained. 

"Yeah I'm sorry, I had to speak to Taehyung about his behavior at school. I'm sorry you had to wait so long for nothing." I apologized as I began washing the blenders. 

He quickly shook his head and smiled. 

"Don't worry hyung, I was just really curious about what you wanted to tell me." Mark said. 

Oh yeah, I was supposed to tell him about Jackson. 

"Mark, do you have to go to hospital after this?" 

"No, I went after school today, before I came here."

"Okay then, do you mind waiting after our shift is over?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"I don't mind hyung, I have to get back to the counter now." He smiled and walked off. 

Now then, let's get this over with. 

"Excuse me! I know what I ordered, and I ordered a gingerbread latte and a blueberry muffin along with the biscoff cheesecake. What am I supposed to do with just this cheesecake?" This dumbass lady yelled me whilst shoving the cheesecake in my face. 

I seriously don't have the patience to deal with people like this today. 

"I'm sorry ma'am, but on your receipt it says that you ordered only a biscoff cheesecake," I somehow managed to keep a smile on my face. 

"Well, it's not my fault if you made the receipt wrong. I wanted a gingerbread latte and a blueberry muffin too," she yelled. 

Bitch! I, myself, literally took your order 2 mins ago!

"Sorry Ma'am. I will add that to your order now. Your total is now $15.99." I smiled through the pain. 

"What! This is atrocious! I am not paying that much. You should be giving it to me for free considering your lousy service. I'm not paying anymore money, you should be able to adjust it into my previous payment." She said. 

I cannot believe the audacity of this woman. 

"I  am sorry ma'am, but I cannot do that. If you will not pay for your order, then you can leave with your cheesecake." I bowed politely and she scoffed. 

"Do you know who I am? My sister's husband is in the police. And my brother's an income tax officer. I'll have you jailed for not paying your taxes."