39

Ayo ladiesss and gentlemennn. Guess who's back! I'm extremely sorry for how late I am but college just made me have no life. With this coronavirus and quarantine stuff going on, I was finally able to make time to update. I wrote a long chapter so hopefully that helps. Thank you so much again for giving my work so much love, and for being SO EXTREMELY patient with me. I hope y'all are staying safe in this difficult time. Let me know how y'all are doing in the comments. 💖💖💖💖

OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod! What on Earth did I just do? I ruined everything. Jin is gonna kick me out of his life forever and never see me again. The thought of never seeing Jin again was too painful to think about. And I didn't wanna look at the disgust and hatred on his face so I just covered my own face, grabbed my keys and began walking out of Jin's home. I felt hot tears escape my eyes as I struggled to keep myself together.

"Namjoon, wait!" I heard Jin call, but I didn't have the courage to listen to anything he had to say, I was too much of a coward to face rejection. What was I even thinking? Why would Jin ever love someone like me? He's too good for me anyways, I know I don't deserve him, no one does. I'm sorry Jin. I'm so sorry.

"We're sorry Kookie but please stop crying, it's not good for you." Taehyung consoled me and I snuggled further into Jimin's chest, sniffling quietly. A good cry with people by your side to comfort you was really therapeutic.

"It's all Namjoon's fault, he always ruins everything. I don't even understand why Jin hyung is friends with him. All he seems to do is make everyone around him miserable." Jimin fumed. I tensed a little. I know Jimin is upset because he doesn't like seeing me cry, and I also know that Jimin and Taehyung don't like Namjoon hyung, but I really can't stand anyone saying anything against him.

"Yeah! I totally can't stand him. I feel so bad for you Kook, you have to live with him." Taehyung added. I slowly untangled myself from their arms and sat up to face Jimin and Taehyung.

"Jimin hyung, Taetae hyung, I know that you guys don't like Namjoon hyung for your own reasons, but he's my hyung. To me he's the most precious person on the planet, he's my brother. He took me in after our mom passed and dealt with my broken self when he really didn't have to.

"He helped me through my nightmares, my anxiety attacks and even my suicidal thoughts. He's done so much for me, I can't even put it into words. He's shown me nothing but kindness. He taught me to love myself, and most importantly, I got to meet you guys through him.

"I owe him so much. I wasn't sad because he yelled at me, I was sad because I made him upset. Despite all he did for me I still made him upset. Namjoon hyung doesn't know how to express himself so he lets out his sadness through anger. That's why I was sad, because I made him upset." I told.

Jimin and Taehyung both looked at me with wide eyes and open mouths. They blinked a few times before Jimin spoke, "We're sorry for being inconsiderate Kookie, we're grateful to Namjoon for taking care of you, and even if we don't like him we'll be careful not to show it."

I chuckled at the way both Jimin and Taehyung twisted their faces in disgust.

"Yayyyyyy Jungookie is happy." Taehyung shouted happily as he tackled me to the floor in a hug, Jimin soon jumping on top of us. We all rolled on the floor laughing, and at that moment I was truly grateful for my life.

"Stop! I'm not gonna let you leave like this." Jin grabbed onto my arm. Damn Jin why are you being so petty. Do you really have to humiliate me before you kick me out. My weak ass heart won't be able to take it. I swallowed the massive lump in my throat and took a deep breath. I have to face him, this all because of my own doings anyways.

I slowly turned around to look at Jin, but I was still unable to look at his face so I looked down at his shoes.

"Namjoon, look up at me." Jin demanded, but I stayed completely still. I heard Jin sigh and flinched inwardly.

"Namjoon, you really are a weird person. First you bullied me for so long, because you wanted to stay close to me, then you treated me like the most fragile thing on the planet. You made my heart flutter all those times you bought and fed me food, or carried my bag even though I was perfectly fine carrying it myself. You gave me butterflies every time you hugged me or kissed my head, and when you would walk to and from school just so you could talk to me even though you had a car.

"Then you took my breath away when you kissed me and now you want to leave, without saying anything to me? Without reassuring me that it wasn't a one time thing? Without telling me how you feel? Do you really think I'll let you do that?" I froze completely trying to process Jin's word. Am I becoming delusional?

"I like you Namjoon. A lot. Not how friends like each other, but romantically. I don't know why I feel this way but I do. I don't know if it's wrong, but I do know that I don't care if it's right or wrong because it feels good."

I felt Jin grip both my shoulders, and without thinking I looked up to meet his eyes, which soon closed as his mouth began moving towards mine. Oh my God, Jin was kissing me. I forgot about everything else and just focused on the unbelievably plump pair of lips moving against my own.

He pulled away slowly and opened his eyes.

"Say something Namjoon." Jin urged, and so I opened my mouth to speak but I immediately broke down and started sobbing. Jin panicked and quickly helped me sit down whilst telling me to tale deep breaths and calm down.

I continued to try to speak, to tell Jin that I was absolutely in love with him before he starts thinking otherwise, but he scolded me and told me to calm down before I spoke.

"I-I'm sorry. I d-don't know w-why *hic* I'm crying. I'm j-just so relieved. I was s-so scared that *hic* you'd hate me if y-you found out that *hic* I had f-feelings *hic* for you." I managed to speak. I really am pathetic.

Jin burst out laughing and pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo, my Namjoonie, you're so cute." I flushed with embarrassment and pushed his hands away from my face. Man I'm acting like a total bottom. What if Jin thinks I'm a bottom? Absolutely not happening. I'm gonna take the lead from here.

"Hey Jin, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

Jin nodded and held my hand. I felt warmth spread over my entire body and happiness fill my heart. I had my everything with me.