55

Jin's POV

I had a terrible feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. As the day progressed, it only got worse. I wanted to stay at home with Mark today, but he was so adamant on making me leave. As soon as I left the house, though, this horrible feeling started growing within me. 

I've not been able to concentrate at all, a voice in my head just keeps telling me that something's wrong, like something really bad is gonna happen. 

"Hyung, you okay?" Namjoon snapped his fingers in front of my eyes, bringing my attention back into the classroom. 

"Huh? Yes, of course." I smiled sweetly at my boyfriend, but he saw right through it. 

"No, you're not. Your thinking about something, you didn't even realise that class already ended." Namjoon frowned. 

I looked around to see that he was right. Everyone was already gone. 

"Jin, whatever it is, you know you can share it with me, right? I don't like it when something is bothering you." Namjoon smooth voice melted my heart, soft dimpled smile beautifully sitting on his flawless face. 

I can't tell you Namjoon, because you don't even know the truth about Jackson. I have to hide it from you to protect you. 

"Well, I'm worried about Mark. He wasn't feeling well and I think he's having some relationship problems right now," I sighed and started putting my books away. 

Namjoon, however, completely froze. 

"What sort of problems? Is Jackson hurting him?" Namjoon asked, dread evident in his voice. 

"No, why would you think that?" I asked, hoping that he'd tell me about Jackson. 

"How can you be so sure? How do you definitely know that Mark is safe!" Namjoon argued. 

"How are you so sure that he isn't?" I asked, hoping that he'd tell me this time. 

"Because, I- it's just a suggestion. Don't think so deeply of it." Namjoon muttered and I could see the guilt in his eyes. 

I sighed and shook my head, he still needed more time to open up to me. 

"Come on let's just leave, this room is becoming suffocating." I suggested and he nodded, following me out of the room. 

Lunch break had started and we walked to the our usual eating spot in the canteen to see everyone was already waiting for us, except Mark of course. 

"Hyung, what took you so long, you have all of our lunches and now we're really hungry." Jungkook complained, bringing a smile to my face. 

"Here you go bunny, eat up." I passed everyone their containers as I sat down. 

Everyone dug in straightaway. 

It made me really happy, watching everyone sit and eat together. It was a lot of effort, waking up early and making lunch for everyone, but it was cost efficient and more nutritional. I always used the best recipes, and it payed off. I liked caring for my friends. Since I was the oldest, I saw myself as their father figure type of thing. 

"Hyung I love this, please share your recipe with me." Yoongi spoke. 

"Of course, I have it saved on my phone, I'll send it to you." I smiled and watched as Yoongi fed Hoseok a bite. They should start dating already, they're literally like a married couple. 

I went back to concentrating on the heavenly food before me. I finished eating soon and realised that Namjoon was just twirling his food with chopsticks, he wasn't eating.