19

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon, if you don't shut up right now, I'm going to kiss you."

What just happened? I think I lost too much blood, there's no blood reaching my brain, I'm hearing things. And now I'm paralysed, I can't even feel myself breathe, there are so many things I wanna say but my mouth won't even move.

"Wow, that got you quiet, right?" I heard Jin chuckle, and I felt his chest move against mine. Does Jin like playing games with me, if only he knew how much that actually got to my head, and my heart, and the rest of my body. The things you do to me Jin. My feelings are a fuzzy mess but that doesn't seem to bother Jin as he chuckled again before breaking away from the hug.

"Hello, earth to Joonie." Jin said waving his adorable hands in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "Namjoon, are you okay?" He asked me. "O-of course! why wouldn't I be?" I laughed nervously. "Well, your face is really red, your eyes look like they're about to pop out of your head, and your hands are shaking." Jin answered concerned. "Umm really, its probably just the food. Yeah... umm... I was probably allergic to something we ate... yeah!" I finished way too enthusiastically, which made him look at me like I popped out of the sky or something. To stop him from asking me more things I spoke, "Jin, I have something to show you, come with me." I grabbed his hand and started walking, loving the feeling of his hand in mine. it felt so right, like his hand was always meant to be in mine.

I could feel his hesitance as we walked out of the house and into the dark woods, so I held his hand tightly, "Jinnie, do you trust me?" he thought for a second before he answered, "I do." Oh how I wished this answer was to a different question instead, I hummed in satisfaction before we fell into a comfortable silence, where all I could hear was the sound of our feet treading on the ground beneath us, and the wind playing with the branches of the trees around us.

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Kim Seokjin as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, take Kim Namjoon as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do"

"I now announce you man and man. You may kiss the groom."

I looked into Jin's deep, coco eyes, whilst smiling with all the happiness within me, as I started to close the gap between us. I closed my eyes and let my lips meet my husband's, but instead what I felt was my entire body meeting something hard, and my nose.... breaking?

"Oh my god! Joonie are you okay? What happened? You just fell." I opened my eyes to realise that I was lying on the floor. What! Where is our wedding? I sat up blankly and looked around to see we were... still walking through the trees?

And my nose fucking hurts. My wedding, it didn't happen? I imagined all that? But I was so close, just about to kiss Jin as my husband. Why can't anyone let me be happy? "Joonie are you okay?" Jin asked again, concerned. I was still too lost in my fantasy, lost in the loss of my fantasy rather, to reply, that is until I heard Jin gasp in outrage.

"Namjoon, did you pass out or something, is your concussion coming on now? I knew Tae hit you way too hard, we should go to the hospital right now. I'm so sorr-"

"Jin I'm fine! Would you shut up for once?" I snapped. I know he's worried but my head is hurting and my nose feels broken. I yanked my arm from him and got up to start walking again, if we don't reach soon we won't be able to see it.

I started walking but froze in my tracks when I heard a hiccup from behind me. Oh no. Jin was still sat on the floor with one hand covering his mouth and the other clutching his ankle. I made him cry again. "Jin I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to talk to you like that. I j-just..." I didn't even have an excuse. I'm pathetic.

He didn't say anything and just continued to try not to cry. I tried to help him stand because I really didn't want us to miss what I'd planned. I'll just apologise properly later. As he stood up and started to walk, he fell back down with a yelp and clutched his ankle again. That's when it hit me. Did he hurt himself?

"Jin are you hurt?" I asked. He just nodded meekly fresh tears now rolling down his face. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was s-scared." Right okay, that was my fault. "How did you get hurt?" I tried to change the subject to get rid of the guilt. "You were holding my hand and when you fell, you just kinda pulled me along too, and I fell with a shock and I think I twisted my ankle. You shouldn't worry about me though." He answered, and by now I wanted to kill myself.

So first I snapped at him because my imaginary wedding didn't happen, then I hurt him physically too. And he was still worried about me even though he hurt his own ankle. I don't even know what to say to him to make this all better, so I just took him in my arms and started to walk.

He let out a squeal of surprise, followed by a hiccup, and then quickly covered his mouth with both his hands as his eyes widened for a second before he shut them tightly from embarrassment.

I wanted to laugh at how gorgeously cute he looked but he would probably think that I was mocking him. I'm very good at saying things and messing up, so I'll just shut up for now.

"N-Namjoon, you c-can put me d-down, your hand is h-hurt." Jin said in a tiny voice, which made my guilt shoot through the sky. Even now he cares about me. "Shhhhhhh Jinnie." I shushed him and carried on walking through the woods. Just a little bit more. Bear with me Jin, I promise I'll make it up to you.