12

Double update because I feel horrible for not uploading even though no one even reads this.

Namjoon's POV

I watched completely outraged as the blonde leach from the cafe made his way over to my Jin. He looked my way and then quickly turned to pull Jin into a hug. A hug! Does he not value his life? The nerve of this guy! How dare he fucking touch my Jinnie? How dare he even call his name?

I'll have to deal with this little bitch some other time. For the time being I pulled off my fakest smile till date and cleared my throat to get the leach off Jin. "Oh sorry Joonie I forgot to introduce you." My angel quickly smiled at me and I immediately felt relaxed. "Mark, this is my friend Namjoon, and Namjoon this is Mark. He works with me at the cafe and he's new to this school. He's like my younger brother so please take care of him. It will mean a lot to me if you both get along well because Mark is very important to me. He's just like Taehyung and Jimin."

I literally have to stop myself from punching that Mark in the face. Yes I'm jealous but who can blame me. Jin gives this long ass speech on Mark and how much he means to him and how important he is. And what about me? 'Mark, this is my friend Namjoon.' What the actual fuck? Does he like messing with me?

Something like 'the love of my life' or 'my future husband' would make more sense. I swear if Mark even tries anything on Jin I'll- "Umm, Joonie?" Jin lightly nudged me and I saw that Mark had his hand held out waiting for me to shake it. (I felt sorry for Namjoon bcoz his handshakes always get ignored I I decided to turn the tables just this once)

"Right, umm sorry." I said and shook his hand hard enough to make him wince. Sorry my ass. Lucky for me though, Jin didn't notice but I celebrated too soon. Its official. God hates me. The only reason why he didn't notice me almost breaking every bone in Mark's hand was because he was staring nervously at his brothers and Hoseok, who all stared back at him looking betrayed.

We all just stared at each other in complete awkward silence until Taehyung started to speak. "Hyung, why are you with him?" Great! My future brother-in-law already hates me. "Yeah, he hurt you and then he hurt Hobi hyung with his dick of a friend. You know Hobi hyung cried all night. Why are you with him?" Okay, so, at this point I was actually scared. I felt so attacked. Every person that Jin is close to, hates me. Oh no, they'll try to separate me from my love.

Just as I was about to throw out my lame stash of explanations at them, Jin spoke up. "Taehyung, Jimin, that's enough." They both immediately stopped and looked at him. "But hyun-" Tae tried to speak again but Jin didn't let him. "Tae I said that's enough. You guys are all under a misunderstanding. Trust me Yoongi or Namjoon did not mean to say any of that to Hoseok. Yoongi was talking to Namjoon. I swear Hobi when I explain everything to you you'll laugh at it yourself. But for now we all have class, so go to class first and I'll explain everything at lunch." Jin finished, grabbing my arm and walking off with me.

Wow. Whenever I think I can't love him more than I already do, he manages to prove me wrong. I had to place my free hand over my chest to calm my heart as it hammered against my chest. Only Jin can have this effect on me. All throughout class I couldn't focus. Not that I needed to, my grades would stay perfect regardless but I just couldn't stop thinking about Jin and the way he defended me. That kid can't even defend himself, let alone others, but he did it for me. Jin I love you so much.

I started thinking about Jin's hair, his soft brown hair that I'd love to run my fingers through all day. And his lips, the most beautifully shaped ones I've ever seen. And damn, his smooth flawless skin- he was perfect in every way. His puffy cheeks that turned red whenever he blushed. His sweet angelic voice much higher than my own and his hysterical, squeaky laughter, his huge appetite and his heart. His selfless, innocent heart. What pulls me to him the most. The way he cares for others, before himself. The way he sees the world. The way his heart makes him who he is. All of this just made me fall in love with him all over again.

I love my baby so much. But the world just can't let me be happy. I was rudely snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Yoongi smack the back of my head. Why is everyone pissing me off so much today? I turn to look at him only to realise the entire class was looking at me including Mr Kang. Well shit.
"Mr Kim would you like to tell the class about what had your attention so deeply that you didn't realise that I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES!" He finished outrages. His face now red and his breathing heavy.

Well, I don't fucking care if he was explaining the most important shit in the world, no one talks to Kim Namjoon like that. I looked at him and growled as I felt Yoongi tense in the seat behind me. He knows what's coming. Does this guy know who I am? Or he just wants to lose his job?I looked up into his eyes as I started to stand.

Once I was fully off my seat and looking down at him, I spoke, "Maybe you should try to actually teach something instead of fucking your own students you sick psychopath!" I yelled with all the force in me. The colour on face drained as he choked on his own words.

I'd seen him with two girls in school uniform myself last week but decided not to interfere but this bitch messed up. His eyes were about to pop out of his head and he was visibly shaking. Coward. With that I heard whispers erupt from all over the class room and he quickly scurried out of the classroom.

I smirked victoriously and sat back down in my seat. I resumed my thoughts on Jin. Ugh! What is this boy doing to me? Books and studies were my get away form Jin. It was a place he couldn't distract me.  Now that's gone too, but I'd happily let everything go if it meant having Jin by my side.