20

This picture makes me laugh. But it's still so cute.

Jin's POV

I'm scared shitless right now. Namjoon's probably going to kill me and throw me away in the woods somewhere, and my ankle hurts so much. I hope I didn't break a bone or something. Even if I did, not like it would matter, I'm going to die anyways.

But who will take care of Jimin and Tae after I'm gone. I was supposed to always look after them and make sure that they were okay. They need me. I started to sob, covering my mouth remembering that Namjoon wanted me to shut up. Maybe he'll make my death less painful if I'm quiet.

I don't want to die a horrible death, I always thought of eating to death or drowning in a pink sea. They seem like nice, peaceful deaths, that's how I'd like to die. Nothing like how Namjoon is going to kill me. I'm so stupid, I should've never left my house with him. I should have known it's not possible for someone to hate you so much and then treat you like royalty the next day.

This is all my fault, and Tae and Jimin will have to suffer for it too. My little Chimchim, who will help him with his nightmares? And Tae, who will cook him food? he doesn't eat food that I don't make.

I really don't want Namjoon to torture me before he kills me. If he has even an ounce of compassion in him, he'll use a pink knife to kill me. Maybe then it won't hurt as much. It's getting lighter and the darkness is going away. Is this why Namjoon wanted us to hurry? Of course, he had to quickly kill me and bury me before daylight. Yes, that makes sense.

One thing that doesn't make sense, though, is that why is he carrying me instead of dragging me by the hair. That's how serial killers treat their victims. Maybe he took pity on my worldwide handsome face. "We're just in time Jinnie." I heard Namjoon say.

I was still crying, not for myself but for Taehyung and Jimin. We were at some sort of mountain top. Oh, he's going to push me off here and make it look like an accident. He put me down and sat down next to me, looking straight ahead, whilst I stared at the ground, tears still streaming down my face.

"Look Jin, or you'll miss it, and all that walking will go to waste." What? I'm supposed to look? I hesitantly lifted my head to look at the same direction as him, to see...

A sunrise? What? How is that going to help him kill me? I heard shuffling from next to me but being the coward I am, I was too scared to look and see if he had a pink knife or not

A sunrise? What? How is that going to help him kill me? I heard shuffling from next to me but being the coward I am, I was too scared to look and see if he had a pink knife or not. I was ready to feel a knife stab me, but instead what I felt were two strong arms wrap around my waist and a weight on my left shoulder. I gasped loudly, and turned my head to see Namjoon's head right next to mine, his chin digging into my shoulder.

He sighed loudly, before speaking, "you know Jin, you're like that sun, you rise everyday and burn yourself to give other people light. You're beautiful from the point you rise to the point you set, you fill the entire sky with your beauty and colour, when you rise and when you set. And me, I'm like the darkness that comes with the night, the darkness that hides secrets, passions, crimes, hate, sins. But even in the darkness, you're like stars, that remind people, that the sun will rise again tomorrow, and that tomorrow will be a new day. Every time the sun reminds me of you and every time I see the stars I think of you. Thank you so much for being my sun at day and my starts during the night. I didn't mean to talk to you like that, but I was just scared that we'll miss this, and I really wanted to watch the sunrise with you, to show you how much you mean to me. I'm rubbish with words, and even actions so... I don't even know how to apologise for what I've done. Sorry Jin." He smiled at me.

My body is completely frozen in his hold, as I try to take in what he said. He's not going to kill me? And then leave my body here to rot?

After about five minutes of just sitting whilst Namjoon hugs me, my senses started to return to me, and I finally started to relax. And when my brain could finally function, I've never felt so silly before. I actually thought Namjoon brought me here to kill me. And all he was trying to do was make me happy, and help our friendship develop further.

And the things he said to me, I felt like a princess. No! I mean prince! I swear I meant prince! Yeah! My body is just still in shock and my brain is still not working completely fine.

Namjoon and I have been sat in silence for a while now and I feel so comfortable and safe in his arms. The sun is now up and bright, and I can see the view from up here, its beautiful. It makes me so sad that Namjoon has been coming here alone, only to just remain lonely.

He trusted me so much to bring me here with him. I guess I should say something too, just to let him know everything is fine, and to make him feel better. "Namjoon?" "Hmm" "I- " I was cut off by a loud rumbling sound. Not now stomach. I groaned in embarrassment and hid my face in my hands whilst Namjoon chuckled. "Let's get some food in you Jin, I don't want you to starve, we have to keep you in shape." He laughed as he picked me up in his arms once again, and started to walk back.

I was too embarrassed and sleepy to really tell him to put me down, he'll be just fine, I don't weigh that much any way. I know his hand is hurt as well, but I'm so comfortable being carried like this, and the heat from the sun is just making me more sleepy. I yawned widely before I shut my eyes and let Namjoon take me back, feeling completely safe and secure.

I tried to make Jin's thoughts on death less depressing, I don't mean death is a funny thing or a joke but, yeah I don't know what I did. But through this chapter I tried to show that Jin completely trusts Namjoon from this point onwards, sorry if it was confusing.