10

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon we have to stay here, you promised, and I don't care if Jin isn't here. I'm not leaving until I eat all I want." I mentally laughed at Yoongi's lame excuse. "But Yoongi would you rather not sleep?" I teased.
"Namjoon I swear we are not moving from here. Now stop creating a scene and sit your ass on a chair." Yoongi quickly sat down on a chair so that Hoseok was directly in front of him. To annoy him I sat on the seat opposite him. Because I'm taller, I know I'll block his view. This is payback for all the times he teased me about Jin. Take that Min Yoongi.

I saw my plan working when I heard Yoongi growling lowly. "Namjoon!" He hissed. "What can I do for you?" I asked pretending to be clueless. "You know what I'm talking about." He looked like he was about to kill me.
"What can I do for you?" I heard again but I'm not the one that said it. Is there an echo in here? Just as I was about to freak out I realised that it was Hoseok stood by our table ready to take our order. But Yoongi didn't seem to realise that. Oh no. "If you value your life you will fucking move you little shit, before I kick your ass so hard you can't get fucked." Yoongi snapped. I looked at him in shock before hesitantly turning my gaze to a tearful Hoseok. When Yoongi saw me do that he also turned his head only to see Hoseok running off after dropping his notepad on the floor. Yoongi looked like he could cry too.

(Time skip brought to you by Namjoon's dimples)

I can't believe Yoongi said all that. Serves him right to be honest. I tell him all the time to not let his anger get the best of him and not to snap at little things but of course he is Min Yoongi. He doesn't listen to anyone.

I still have to help him fix the situation though. He got off to an even worse start than I did with Jin. I know Hoseok is sensitive because he's always so nice to everyone he has no reason for anyone to treat him badly. Even all the bullies like him. Yoongi really messed up.

But I'm not gonna let him make the same mistake as me. I'm gonna help him fix this but how? I can't see Yoongi all miserable like this. He didn't eat anything at the cafe or say anything to me other than, "drop me home." Min yoongi lost his swag and I'm gonna get it back somehow. Maybe I could ask Jin for help. Yes. that would be great. I know how much of a softy Jin is. I can already hear him squealing over Yoongi and Hoseok. My sweet baby. And this will help me spend more time with Jin.

Smiling giddily to myself I grabbed my phone and called Jin but he didn't pick up. I called him again and he still didn't pick up. Is he okay. I hope he's okay. That's when it hit me. The last time I spoke to him was yesterday, before the Hoseok incident. He wasn't even at the cafe. Is something wrong? I need to protect Jin.

Determined to keep my prince safe I ran down the stairs almost falling face first and ruining it in the process. Shit! Not my face. I have to stay handsome so that Jin falls in love with me. Or at least my face. Ugh what am I thinking. I've practically never drove as fast as I did just now. I almost killed myself twice and escaped three near accidents but right now I'm stood outside Jin's house in the pouring rain desperately knocking on the door. I know it's extremely late but fuck it!

I'm here Jin. I'll take care of you. My anxiety goes up a hundred times when no one answers. I start banging loudly on the door. If no one opens the door soon I'm gonna break it. "Jin! Jin, are you okay? Are you in there?" I was actually about to break the door open when I heard someone fumble with the lock.

The door opened to reveal a puffy eyed Jin glaring at me. "J-Jin? What-"
"What do you want Namjoon? Who are you here to hurt? Me or Hoseok? I should have known it was all too good to be real. Just go Namjoon. Just leave me alone. What do you get from hurting people you Monster?" Jin burst into tears whilst I stood there shocked and confused before it all sank in.