6

Jin's POV

I could feel the sun blind me through the curtains. Ugh. My head hurt and my neck felt stiff. I don't remember my pillow being this hard and warm. I turned my head slightly and see that my head is not on a pillow but an arm. What the hell? I turned my head to see the owner of this arm- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

I panicked and pushed Namjoon off the bed whilst screaming for help. I knew he hated me but kidnapping me. There is something seriously wrong with him and I need to stop that from progressing. It took him a minute to get up all groaning and clutching his head and that's when I realised he's only in his boxers, and that I was also not wearing my shirt. I freaked completely! Did he- did he do something to me?

I could no longer think straight and started screaming much more violently. He looked at me with wide eyes before jumping on the bed and covering my mouth with his hand and I started hyperventilating. Oh God, someone save me.

"Shh Jin, its okay, you're okay. I've got you" he cooed. Seriously? I know you've got me and that's the reason I'm like this. I tried to get away from him but his grip on me was too strong. After a few minutes of struggle I started getting tired. I knew I wasn't gonna get anywhere and started crying at my helpless state. When he saw my tears he started to...panic? What! Isn't he always trying to get me to cry? Why is he being weird?

"Oh God, Jin please stop crying. I know you're shocked but you need to calm down, you're still sick and I don't want you to get worse." He begged as he engulfed me in a warm hug. My sobs slowly died down against his chest and I could feel my breathing get back to normal. I felt somewhat comfortable. I guess he felt it too.

"Jin, I'm going to let go of you now but don't panic or worry, okay? I'll explain everything." With that he let go of me and I was now facing him. "W-why am I here?" I questioned in such a small voice that I barely heard it myself.

"Jin, don't you remember? I had come to the cafe to get myself a snack and I was really surprised to see you there, but you passed out after you saw me. So I brought you here to take care of you." He smiled. The fuck? That's supposed to make sense? Wouldn't he be dancing in joy that he got me to faint. I looked at him in confusion and his smile faded and he had a guilty look over his face.

"Look Jin, I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want to apologise any way. On your first day of school, when I first saw you, you looked so adorable. You made me want to be nice to you, and that scared me. Do you remember that you sat next to me for your first class and offered me a pen when I couldn't find mine. You gave me a smile Jin and what shocked me was that you made me smile back. You mad me feel soft and I got scared, so I threw that bucket of water on you. It actually hurt me to see you cry but I couldn't show it. I couldn't show any emotions. All through my life I learnt that feelings and emotions made you weak, and I didn't want to be weak. I thought I'd solved the problem, but Jin, I was so wrong. You continued being nice to me even after what I did to you and so I continued bullying you. After a while you just gave up and screamed that you hated me. It actually tore me apart to hear that from you. I heard from others all the time but from you, it was just a lot worse. It actually made me hate myself and remember I left you alone for a while after that. But I just couldn't stay away from you, so I carried on bullying you as a way for me to see you and talk to you. It broke my heart every time I saw you cry because of me but I was too big a jerk to actually tell you that I wanted to see you and I had no other way to make an appearance in your life. Please Jin, I'm so sorry, I really am. And I'll do anything to prove it. Please don't hate me." He pleaded, breaking down at the end and throwing his face in his hands as I just sat there, completely and utterly frozen in shock. Namjoon just did what?

"You have to explain more Namjoon. Why couldn't you tell me that you wanted to be my friend?" I asked coldly. He slowly lifted his head to look at me through a teary gaze and I have to say the sight tugged at my heart strings.

"Jin, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry but that's the way I was brought up. That's the way I was taught to think. One day, when I was about 4 or 5 I heard fighting coming from my parents' room. I was supposed to stay in bed but I went over and looked inside to see my mom packing whilst my dad sat on the bed, blankly watching her, tears pooling down his face. She left that night and never returned back home. At the time I had no idea what happened but as I grew older I found out that she cheated on my dad repeatedly. When I confronted him he told me that she admitted to only marrying him for his money without any sign of guilt. She left him when she found someone richer to take care of her. She broke him Jin. After she left, he never smiled or laughed. He never spent any time with me and drowned himself in work. He changed Jin, he used to beat me up if I did anything he didn't like or if I showed any signs of weakness. He told me that his love for her was his weakness and that it killed him. He wanted me to be strong Jin. He didn't want me to end up like him - hurt and broken. That's why I never let anyone get close. I bullied people to get them to hate me. You were different Jin. I bullied you to get your attention, I know it was a stupid way of doing it, but - I don't know, I'm sorry."

I actually found myself crying too. He didn't deserve what happened to him. I always saw Namjoon as a heartless rock but he was even more broken than me. At least I still had Eomma, Tae, Jimin and Hobi who loved me but Namjoon, he had no one. I'd already forgotten every bad thing he'd done to me and focused on fixing the scattered mess in front of me. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and started rubbing his back. "It's okay Namjoon, it really is. I understand every thing and..."
"And what Jin?" He asked.
"And I forgive you. I never hated you, ever. Sure I was upset but I didn't hate you. Now please stop crying, it's hurting me to see you cry." I answered.

"Thank you so much Jin. I promise I will make it up to you for all the times I acted like a jerk to you." He promised resting his head on my chest now.
"You've been through a lot Namjoon and you don't deserve it. You deserve love from people around you but you'll only get love if you give love. You'll have to change a lot Namjoon, you mustn't go around picking on people anymore. You have to let them see the real you and they will all come to love you. I know it sounds difficult but I will help you as your friend." I offered.
He stayed silent for a while before mumbling a "thanks Jin" against my skin. Wait, what! Against my skin? I quickly pushed him off me when I realised that. He looked at me shocked.

"Namjoon, where is my shirt? And why are you only in your boxers?"