24

Jin's POV

"Joonie, isn't Yoongi gonna be mad at us when he realised that we tricked him?" I asked after I was finally able to calm down from laughing. Namjoon looked at me in thought for a sec before he mouth twisted into a smile again.

"Nah, he'll be thanking us for the time with Hoseok we just blessed him with, only if, everything goes well. Knowing Hoseok, hopefully everything will go well, and if not, then knowing Yoongi, he'll probably amputate my limbs and feed them to the vultures, and set the rest of my body on fire." He stopped and gulped.

"You're overreacting Joonie. Hobi will be happy to have him over."

I smiled at him as I placed my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his arm, and I felt him tense up yet again. It makes me uncomfortable, because I feel like he doesn't like it, maybe I should just stop hugging him, but then again I'm comfy right now so I'll pretend I never noticed.

"What do you want to do today Jinnie?" Namjoon asked me.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, can we just stay here and like watch a film or something? I'm tired and I don't wanna go and do anything that requires energy. I'd rather stay in front of the TV with the love of my life."

I was about to yawn lazily but I heard Namjoon's loud cough from besides me.

"Namjoon, what's wrong? Did you choke?" I started slapping his back violently in order to stop his coughing fit which seemed to not work as he only coughed more, but being the thick idiot I am, I just slapped him harder.

"Jin are you trying to slap me to death?" Namjoon choked out. A dark shade of red immediately stretched across my face and I shook my head furiously.

"No, I'm just trying to help. What else am I supposed to do?"

"Water!"  He ckoked out again, and I sprinted to the kitchen to get him some water.

After gulping down almost an entire two litre bottle Namjoon finally managed to catch his breath.

"Seriously Jin, what was that? My back hurts so much now." Namjoon pouted whilst rubbing his back. When did he get so cute?

"Sorry." I giggled. He nodded with a tired look, before his head perked up and he looked at me weirdly.

"Jinnie, what did you mean when you said the love of your life?" He questioned with an oddly hopeful face. Why does he look so hopeful? Or is it something else I'm mistaking for hope?

"Food, duh!" I exclaimed. "I love food, I love pink too but I definitely love food more. I'd marry food if I could. But I can't so I'll just marry a really good chef. Someone that can cook food for me day and night." I sighed dreamily, with love hearts in my eyes when I thought about all the free food I'll get. Those are my elaborate life plans.

"Oh snap out of it Jin! You're going to marry a chef? For God's sake he'll make you too much food and then you'll grow fat." Namjoon snarled. What's his deal? Why is he so mad?

Oh I understand now...

"You're just jealous." I teased and he snapped his head in my direction, his face red and eyes wide.