58

Hello, my loves!
I am back from the dead lol.
Here's the update and it's officially the longest chapter I ever wrote so hopefully that's a tiny compensation☺. I will provide a small recap in case you don't want to re-read the last couple of chapters again because it has been a while and you're probably confused about where we're up to 🤍

Sorry for any writing mistakes 😁

Recap:
So previously, Jin had gotten back with Namjoon after Jungkook discovered Jackson's true identity and figured out he was sexually abusing Namjoon. However, both of them decided not to involve the police yet as they suspected that Namjoon was being blackmailed.

Jin told Mark to break up with Jackson over text after telling him the truth. Mark wanted to protect Namjoon for Jin's happiness and went to see Jackson to find out why he was blackmailing Namjoon. Jackson told Mark how Namjoon was obsessed with Jin for years and stalked him etc. And he paid Jackson to distract Mark, who then destroyed the only proof Jackson had against Namjoon, to protect Jin and his happiness.

On finding out the police were on their way, Jackson stabbed Mark multiple times, knowing the guilt will make Namjoon confess.

And he was right. After seeing Mark in a coma at the hospital, Namjoon told Jin everything. Jin became rightfully enraged and disgusted and ended things with Namjoon right there and warned him that if he tried to enter his life again then the police will be involved.

The story continues a week from the events of the previous chapter.

Jin's POV

"Hyung are you sure you know what you're doing?? It isn't healthy to keep breaking up and getting back together." My baby brother Tae pushed. 

"I do know what I'm doing. This is none of your business anyways." I told him sternly as we walked to the hospital. 

"But it is my business, you're being totally unfair to Namjoon hyung! How can you blame this on him? What Jackson did to Mark hyung wasn't his fault!" Taehyung argued, but I ignored him and quickened my pace. 

I had not told anyone why I decided to cut Namjoon out suddenly, and Yoongi just assumed that it was because I blamed him for introducing Jackson to us because he was Namjoon's friend. 

I felt that I shouldn't clear their misunderstanding, it was better for everyone else not to know...  No matter how much I hated him, I couldn't take away from all his friends and sanity.

 "Hyung it's been 1 week, how long will you avoid this conversation??" Taehyung pushed.

"I'm not obligated to answer you Taehyung!" I raised my voice a little.

"But-"

"No buts! Now shut up and keep walking!"

I began walking a lot faster to avoid confrontation.

I'm going crazy honestly, my brain is in constant turmoil. I hate Namjoon so much for doing this to Mark, whether he meant it or not, he was responsible for almost killing him.

I really wanted to just tell everyone what had happened, but I know everyone will cut him off after that, and I can't do that to him. At least not yet, not when he needs to recover himself from the abuse that he'd suffered at Jackson's hands. It still makes my blood boil thinking about it.