9

Jin's POV

After spending an entire day with Namjoon, I had finally got back home. Hoseok was waiting ready for me with a long list of questions, that I managed to put off for now, by asking him how Mark's first day went. It's amazing how quickly he forgot everything and started rambling about how angelic Mark was. Seriously, this kid. Well, right now I'm sat in my bedroom in front of five different open textbooks, trying to catch up with the work I missed. Did they teach the whole semester in one day? No matter how hard I try, I keep getting distracted by something, or more specifically, someone. Namjoon.

I never thought he actually didn't hate me. In fact I'm surprised I forgave him so quickly. I had these fantasies where, one day, he would come over begging me to forgive him for all the times he acted like a jerk, and I wouldn't forgive him. Instead I would rip up his favourite plushie. My perfect revenge. I know, I'm lowkey evil. But what happened to that. The minute he looked into my eyes everything was forgotten. Is he a wizard? Did he put me under a spell? Despite everything he did, I have to say he's the sweetest person on earth once he opens up. I can't believe that someone who acted so tough and gruff would be so soft and fragile from the inside. Everything he's been through, it makes my heart hurt. I hope I can make him find himself again. I hope that with me he doesn't need to wear his mask. I hope that he lets me take care of him. With those thoughts in my head, I shut my books and put them away. It's not like I was gonna get anything done, I did two questions in three hours. I really need to get some revision done but I can't right now. My mind is too occupied. Damn you Namjoon. I guess I just need some food to clear my mind.

I walked down to the kitchen ignoring the warm feeling of satisfaction all over me

I walked down to the kitchen ignoring the warm feeling of satisfaction all over me. Why am I so happy? I should just start getting ready for work anyways because Mrs Lee doesn't like people taking days off. I have to say sorry to Mark too of course. I had told him that I'd show him around and I didn't. I feel really bad because I should have been there for him on his first day but I know he'll understand.

Namjoon's POV

I can't believe Jin's gone home. The previous hours I spent with Jin were the most valuable hours of my entire life. Jin is really something. I can't even describe the things he makes me feel. He makes me go crazy, to the extent that I scare myself. I just want to spend every waking moment with Jin. Why can't I marry him already so he never has to go back to the place he calls home. It irritated me that he kept saying he needs to go 'home' because his home is with me. I am his home. I know I'm losing control because it's been two hours since he went and I'm already dying to see him. I'll probably end up going to the cafe to see him. Yes, that's right. Now that I know that he works with that leach, I should definitely keep a check on my Jinnie. I have to keep hoes away. I don't want Jin to get infected by some blonde pest that works with him. But I also promised to hang out with Yoongi. What should I do? I'll just take Yoongi with me and we'll act like we just came casually you know. I took my phone out and called Yoongi.

"Hello."

"Namjoon, I swear to God if you called me to give me some lame ass excuse on why you can't buy me dinner today I will kick your ass so ha-" Yoongi immediately attacked me. Typical.

"Woah man calm your tits. I just called to tell you that I'm picking you up in 10." I replied. "Dress appropriately. We're gonna go to a cafe." I finished. But the line was silent. Did he hang up on me? I removed the phone from my ear to see the call was still going.
"Yoongi? Are you still alive?"

"You little shit! You're taking me to a cafe so you can sit and ogle at Jin. Just fucking great. What's the point when you'll probably make him cry again by tripping him over a costumer or something. Get your shit together Namjoon!" Yoongi was annoyed. Oops.

"No Yoongi, you don't understand. Yesterday , Jin spent the night here at my house. I opened up to him Yoongi. I didn't tell him that I loved him but he accepted to be my friend. He forgave me Yoongi. I just need to get closer now. Please Yoongi, I need your help." I pleaded.
"Well you've bee hiding things. Come to my house and you better explain everything to me on the way." Yoongi demanded.
"Sure, I'll be there in 10." I hung up.

After picking up Yoongi and explaining everything to him in the car, we both headed off to the cafe . I can't wait to see Jin again. To see him smile. I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach. I entered the cafe buzzing in anticipation, which all came crashing down when I saw someone else stood in Jin's place at the counter.

 I entered the cafe buzzing in anticipation, which all came crashing down when I saw someone else stood in Jin's place at the counter

Disappointment ran over me as I see Hoseok stood at the counter taking orders. Hoseok? Seriously? I guess today just so happens to be one of those unlucky days where Hoseok takes Jin's shift for him. Dammit. I dragged Yoongi all this way for nothing and he's so gonna kill me. I tugged at Yoongi's arm to let him know we're leaving, but he didn't budge at all. I turned to him only to find him gawking at Hoseok, the same way I did at Jin three years ago. Some ones caught Min Yoongi's eye.

Hello people

Hello people. Sorry this is a late update, but the next chapter will focus a lot on Sope.