4

Jin's POV

I arrived at the cafe fairly early and feeling quite refreshed to be honest. I loved working here. The costumers were nice and the pay was great for a cafe. I worked for a lovely couple who understood my situation and went easy on me if I didn't make my shifts on time or if I messed up. Since they didn't have any children of their own they treated all of their workers like their family. 

I quickly walked inside and changed into my uniform, wearing an apron on top.

"Hey hyung." Mark greeted me.
"Hi Mark." I replied with a smile. 

Mark joined about a month ago and I got to learn that he had to work because he and his sister were abandoned by his parents after they learnt that she had cancer. Mark worked his socks off so he could pay for her treatment.

I really admired Mark as a person because he was so strong. After everything he'd been through he still smiled at everyone, just in case someone has had a worse day than him. That's why sometimes I got Hoseok to cover Mark's shifts too. Hoseok didn't mind, he told me he had a small crush on Mark.

"Hyung, guess what? I got enrolled into your school!" Mark exclaimed excitedly and I couldn't help but get exited myself because Mark had been telling me from as far back as I can remember about how much time he would save if he got a place at my school as it was closer to both his work places and the hospital.

"Really Mark, that's great. I'm so happy! When do you start?" I asked.
"Tomorrow", he answered.
"Oh I can't wait. I'll show you all around the school and introduce you to my brothers and you already know Hobi and I'll tell you what you can eat from the canteen. No, scrap that I'll just make lunch for you too! I hope we have lots of classes together. Oh, and I-"
"Hyung calm down, you're rambling. And we have to get working." Mark laughed.
"Oh yeah, sorry I just got a bit exited." I smiled at him sheepishly.

He then hugged me before walking off to the kitchen and I turned around to take my place at the counter ready to take my first order but my smile and confidence both faded as I saw who stood in front of me. My palms got sweaty and my knees felt weak. My words died in my throat as I felt it go dry.

What was he doing here?

Namjoon's POV

I entered the cafe with a smile on my face. Today I will show Jin my nice and caring side that only comes out for him. Then he'll start liking me. And then he will fall in love with me. And then he'll become my boyfriend. And then I'll cherish him and spoil him. And I'll kill anyone who tries to flirt with him or hurt him. And then I'll marry him. And then we'll adopt lots of children and have our own family. And then he'll never leave my side. I really, really love you Kim Seokjin. More than you could ever imagine.

But all my thoughts and fantasies got crushed by my own anger as I saw Jin laughing with another guy. The guy put his hand on my Jinnie's precious shoulder. How dare he! How did he even get a job here, I strictly monitored everyone and everything at Jin's workplace.

I made sure that everything is set according to his comfort and that no one made him upset. I was the reason why Jin got such good pay from working at a cafe. I clenched my fists so tight my knuckles turned white. That's my Jin he's getting so casual with. 
But I won't let that get far.

I walked up to the counter as I decided it was time for me to make my presence known but Jin didn't even notice me and continued to laugh with that ugly asshat. (this is just for the sake of the story, I love Mark)

I cleared my throat to get his attention but he just carried on rambling, his back facing me. At this point I was livid. It was the other guy who noticed me and not Jin. He read my face and figured that I was pissed since I was practically burning holes into him from my strong glare. He hugged Jin before walking off. HE. HUGGED. JIN.

What the actual fuck? Is this some kind of sick joke or does he just wanna get killed? I swear if he had a single bad thought about Jin I will kick his ass so bad that... that... ugh I don't know but he definitely won't like it!

I unbelievably managed to suppress my anger as Jin turned around. I couldn't be jerk in front of him again. He had to see my love for him in order to love me back.

I found my self frowning though, when I saw Jin's smile fade and his eyes widen in shock... and fear? His lips started trembling and he looked like he was gonna pass out. Does he hate me that much? Just as I was about to tell him to not worry he collapsed, right in front of me.