26

Jin's POV

My precious little Pip died. I feel so depressed. Hoseok and I bought her together when I practically had no money. So it was very upsetting that she died. But how did she die? I always took really good care of her. I fed her just right and kept her bowl really clean. I'm just so upset right now and a certain someone isn't helping.

Why isn't Namjoon here yet? He called me like three hours ago and it doesn't take that long to get to my house. I've been staring at the clock every two minutes for the past hour but he just isn't coming.

"Jin I don't think he's going to come. You know he lives pretty far, you can't expect him to come and see you every day." Hoseok interrupted my thoughts and I hate that he's right.

"Yeah but he is my friend. He's meant to come and see me because I'm feeling down." I contorted.

"Jin he's your friend, not boyfriend. You're a part of his life but he doesn't revolve around you, so don't expect so much from him. Just go to bed."

For some strange reason Hoseok's statement made me really upset. I wanted to punch him. What he said is true but why am I so affected by it? Namjoon and I are really close now and he should be here to comfort me. I scowled at him before stabbing the chicken on my plate, and just at that moment we heard a knock. I basically almost killed myself in my haste towards the door. Why was I so happy, relieved, excited? Why did I feel so giddy? I quickly opened the door.

"Why did you make wait so long? Do you know how much- wait what?" My heart dropped at the sight of the person stood before me.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked from behind me.

"Uh yeah, umm I came with Namjoon he's coming, he's in the car. Sorry we're late. Namjoon takes hours getting ready. I had to drag him here or he probably would've spent the whole night in front of the mirror." Yoongi pointed to the car and I breathed a sigh of relief before anger took over me. How dare he make me wait even more? 

I pushed past Yoongi to go confront Namjoon and drag him out of his car, but before I could even reach it - he....

he drove off?

All of us watched in shock as his car disappeared out of sight.

I- I'm so hurt. Why am I even bothered? Why am I crying? God I need to stop being a crybaby. I tried to stop crying but I only cried harder.

"Come on hyung we need to get you inside." Hoseok said before practically dragging me in the house, because I wanted to go chase Namjoon's car that's probably already on the highway. How could he just leave? Does he not care about me anymore?

"I'm trying to call him but he won't answer. Something really serious must have come up because he was dying to see you." Yoongi muttred.

"I don't care. You don't need to lie Yoongi. He doesn't even care about me. He knew how upset I was. How could he come and not even see me and leave? It takes two fucking seconds to say, 'I'm sorry Jin but I really gotta go.' He hurt my feelings. What was the point of telling me that he was gonna come if he was just gonna go off anyway? I waited for him for so long. He's such a selfish jerk. I hate him." I snapped to which Yoongi's posture changed and I knew right then that I had made a mistake.

"Jin can you not be so selfish? I'm sorry that a fish died but thousands of fish die everyday. You've probably eaten loads of fish in your life and Namjoon actually has serious issues. What if his dad came back? What if his mom died? He always tries so hard to make you happy, to do things for you, but what do you do for him in return? Can you think about his feelings for once? He wanted to come here and see you. I lied. He's the one that dragged me here, and I'm the one that got us late. I know Namjoon likes to baby you around but you're older than all of us so can you please act like it sometimes."