14

Jin's POV

This is bad, this is so bad. I look at Tae as he quickly dropped the rod. "Hyung, why was he trying to break into our house, isn't he super rich? Oh my god, did I kill him? Am I going to go I jail?" Taehyung asked, visibly shaking. "Calm down Tae, he's just unconscious. Let's get him inside and hope he didn't suffer from concussion." Mark stated, ever so calm.

After carrying him inside the house and almost dying in the process, we all waited for him to wake up. After half an hour Mark had to go to the cafe and Hoseok, once again decided to cover my shift so that I could stay at home and take care of this mess, and make sure that Tae doesn't murder Namjoon in his sleep.

It had been two hours and we were still waiting for Namjoon to wake up. Is he seriously hurt? Did Tae actually kill him? I quickly shook away those thoughts. Scary. I looked at him again, hoping for any sort of movement but with no luck. But as I looked at him I couldn't help but admire his face.

He looked so peaceful, his sharp, cold eyes were closed, his thick full lips were parted and the tip of his nose slightly red. He looked absolutely beautiful and adorable. My eyes trailed back to his lips again. They looked so full and pink. I wonder what it be like to kiss them. Holy Shit Jin! What are you thinking? I quickly shook away these thoughts too because they were even more scary.
There is something wrong with my brain that I probably need to get checked out because damn! I need to get rid of these thoughts.

He's probably gonna be hungry when he wakes up so I should make something for him. Carefully, I lifted his head from my lap and placed on a pillow before quietly making my way to the kitchen.

Namjoon's POV

I woke up to the worst headache ever. My head hurt so bad, like someone hit me in the head with a rod. Groaning, I slowly rolled over to the other side of the bed only to fall face first into the floor. What the hell? There was no other side of the bed. In fact, there no bed at all. I was lying on a couch. And this place isn't mine, as soon as I realised that panic started to settle in my body. Did someone kidnap me? Is it a serial killer. Is he going to torture me first before separating every limb from my body. I have to get out! I still need to marry Jin.

My soul almost left my body from shock, as I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flew ten feet back away from the hand. "Joonie what the hell was that for? You whacked me in my worldwide handsome face." I heard someone whine, and that someone was none other than Jin. I finally slowed down just enough to realise that I was inside Jin's house.

And that he was looking hella good

But yeah I was at Jin's house. But why was I at Jin's house and why was I sleeping in the couch, instead of on the bed, with him? "Jin why am I here?" I questioned. He looked at me for two whole minutes, with a 'seriously' look before saying, "I don't know." What? What kind of answer is that? And why does my head hurt so damn much? I gave him an 'Are you fucking kidding me' look. He now looked angry. He was angry? Wow. Sorry for upsetting you Jin, but it's not everyday I wake up in someone else's place with a throbbing head.